Repeating sorrows

“don’t you want some help loralie?” Freddy pressed on. She frantically searched for a way out. Banging on the window for help or for someone to hear her or see her in any way. “No! Take me back now! I’m going to fucking kill you!” loralie screamed. Her heart dropped further as she saw where they were. Freddy was taking her out of the city, again. Yelling and banging in denial, she tried to calm herself. Her mind was her biggest enemy, she just had to control it. Taking a deep breath, she looked to where they were headed. If she could locate where they were, it would be easier to get back. She went through a mental check to make sure she was still sane. Freddy laughed and came to a halt a few minutes later. “It was nice knowing you loralie, sorry it had to be this way.” He said calmly. She shook her head in disbelief. How could he? Tears stained her face quickly as she realized why he had been searching for her. The doctors knew she was in there. They told him. A loud bang broke her thought process, immediately catching her attention. As soon as she saw who was on the outside of the car, she froze. Was she happy? Or sad that she had to see them again? Dr. Senka waved from the other side of the car window lovingly. “hello again loralie. How have you been all this time?” her muffled voice asked. Shanking her head, loralie covered her mouth in shock. How would she tell her about Katie? “alright now loralie get on out I have other things to take care of.” Freddy said with an impatient tone. He wasn’t how he was before, but then again who he was before wasn’t really him, Just a façade to bring her to her death once more. Dr. Senka ripped the open and grabbed loralie by her neck. Loralie gasped for air, choking as the doctor threw her on the ground. Pain thrilled through her body, the rocks on the ground cutting up her face, blood pouring out. Her hands stung as she tried to sit back up and get a better view or what was going on around her. “Don’t you try and escape again, you’re supposed to be dead, girl” Dr. Senka kicked loralie in the chest, making her tumble back to the ground. Scraping her courage together, she’d managed to sit back up again. Everything in her body ached, her eyes were heavy and stung. Dr. Senka handed Freddy a stack of money and waved him goodbye. Turning back to loralie, she crouched down to the patients face. “how did you do it?” Dr. Senka asked with a stern look on her face. “what do you mean?” loralie fired back, her voice cracking as she did. Dr. Senka started again. “loralie, how did you make it out? That place was shut. And how the hell-” she looked a her up and down “did you get those clothes? That place was deadly” Dr. Senka looked scared out of her mind. She seemed nicer now that nobody was there, but she had to hurry up before someone spotted them. “I used the air vent. I was there for a while, I’m sure I can find things on my own around there. The gas didn’t effect me whatsoever, so I’m not sure what you guy’s problem is” she snarled at Dr. Senka. Quickly getting up from the ground, she reached out to loralie, motioning for her to get up as well. Loralie was hesitant, but took her hand in the end. Slowly pulling her dirty bloody self from the ground, she looked at the doctor’s eyes. They were full of regret, slowly growing dull. “Dr. Senka, I saw the note in your dresser at the hospital. Katie, am I right?” she asked. “Katie? Ah yes I remember her. What about her?” the doctor seemed troubled, as if she had something she wanted to say. “I found her. I’m afraid she’s no longer with us Dr. Senka.” Loralie explained. She stopped in her tracks, reaching for the door of the facility. Turning to loralie, she took her hand. “come inside, we have a new hospital since you’ve been gone loralie.” Dr. Senka explained. How was she so calm? Opening the door for loralie, she hid her face. Loralie realized her only two options. Either run while the doctor wasn’t looking, or see Theodore again. Did she really want to see him after he left her? Or was it her fault he left?