03 | archer

seungmin's pov

ngl but this week is tiresome. we just got back from Dubai and kind of sad since we can't perform due to the weather. but still, we got to perform in front of so many VIPs and the president too.  

"ya seungmin, i'm craving for those cheesecakes from the cafe you always go" does han really have to disturb my thoughts -.-

"ok so?" i rolled my eyes like a tire vroom vroom-

"go get me some" oh hell nah, he's not my boss to order me around.

"you have legs and hands so go get it yourself, lazy squirrel" i hit his shoulder.

"i'm tireddddd" he whined and making loud noise in the practice room.

"ya you think I'm not tired-"

"just go get it before he do some chaos at this building" chan hyung suddenly spoke out.

"i'll go with you" i turn to felix who is already wearing a mask and a cap-  he's fast.

-

"i've never been to this cafe' though. but their coffees are so *chef kiss*" felix broke the silence on our journey to the cafe' . that cafe is not that far from jype building so we decided to walk there instead of wasting the car gas.

"their lattes are the best. the taste is undescribable" felix chuckled at my sentences.

"and their workers are funny too" 

"really?" he stare at me 

" i said that out loud didn't i" 

"yeah"

"the other day, the cashier and her friend thought that i'm a spy or criminal or something like that since i barely show my flawless skin" i said and earned a laugh from felix.

"if only they knew who you are" he then continued laughing

"right" i laughed a little, imagining that bitter cashier with her mouth wide open if i tell her who i am.

_

we arrived at the cafe and felix was slightly surprised as the cafe is kind of big and it looks expensive. as we entered the cafe, i ask felix to sit first and i'll order the drinks and cheesecakes. 

oh, she's not here? i look around to catch a glimpse of her but nope, she's definitely not here. maybe she took a day off or anything, i can still tease that friend of her-

she's not here either? that's seems off, usually if alya's not here, her friend would replace her shift or something.

"may i help you sir?" the cashier asked. kind of dissapointed though, those two always made my day.

"can i have 3 cheesecakes, 2 hot coffees, one ice chocolate-"

"oh you must be the guy that alya told me about" oh? she mentioned me?

"oh erm she did?"

"yeah, she give me this" she then took out a small yellow sticky note and give it to me.

ya new workeryou will replace me and suni's shift so do well or i will smack your ass.                                                                                                                                                                    oh and, if a guy that wears a cap and mask and looks like a spy or criminal, this is his orders; 3 cheesecakes,2 hot coffees, 1 ice chocolate, 1 latte, 1 hot tea, 2 orange juices for takeaway and 1 latte for dine-in

from, alya

i chuckled at her note. cute.

"yeah i'm that guy, so prepare my orders the same as she said" i said and give the note back.

"by any reason, do you know why she take a day off?" i asked.

"she take a few days off because of that" she pointed towards behind me and then walk off to prepare the orders. my eyes then follow where she pointed at and saw a tv hanging on the corner of the cafe. 

a sport channel was on and i saw her, alya. she's holding a bow and arrow.

"next up, we have alya saufi, a student from Haneol Sport University. she broke the record of the fastest archer among korean archers." 

oh? she's an archer? interesting.