26 | Saeri

it was 2AM when i received a text from Seungmin. i groaned at the feeling of vibrations below my pillow.

i reached for my phone and open it to see a notification from him. 

i immediately put a smile on my sleepy face as i read the contact name. 

seungmo<3

how's my stage performance earlier

seungmin

it's 2AM

sorry, did i wake u up?

yeah 

but it's fine

i dont have any important things to do tomorrow anyway

good ^^

you didn't answer my question yet

there's no need to answer

you already know that you're so hot

like damn

you owe me an explanation.

what explanation

ehem

"honey, can you hand me the towel"

dont pretend to forgot about that, mr kim.

innocent my ass

ah that

i guess that's my cue.

oh? changbin is calling me

dont you dare

bye ;)

____________________________________________

i giggled slowly before turning my phone off. Seungmin's really a pain in the ass but that's what i love about him anyways.

i cant sleep now as i am wide awake now cause of Seungmin. i then plopped out of the bed slowly, trying not to wake Rokkie up before heading towards my study desk.

i switch on my computer and take out a few assignments from my file.

there's still a few assignments that the university gave me. Instead of sitting around, why not finished it up?

it's not too long that i noticed i got an email and i quickly click on it.

Hello, Miss Saufi.

I'm here to inform you that Miss Kim wants to hold an appointment with you on Monday only if you don't have anything on your schedule. The appointment is at Kim Clothing Co. on 10.00 AM. We hope you can reply us your answer right away. 

Kim Clothing Co. Assistant Manager 

Miss Kim? Kim Saeri? 

The first time i met her was at the opening of the training place, she seems interested in collaboration with our company.

but we didn't talk about it properly like an actual meeting. i guess this appointment must be the actual meeting. 

i quickly checked my schedule to see if i'm available or not for the meeting. Luckily, i have no class nor practice that day and my work shift is in the evening.