27 | sister

"seungmin?" i turned to my right as that name didn't came out from my mouth but from;

Kim Saeri.

i widened my eyes as she recognised the idol and step back a little causing Saeri's attention now on mine.

"you know her?" Saeri asked as her eyes darted from me to Seungmin who is walking towards us.

"yeah, we're.." he stopped his words, i quickly look down to the ground.

i could feel Saeri's eyes on me. i don't understand what the hell happened right now. 

wait-

of course she recognised seungmin! she's a fan of stray kids too! 

holy shit.

no wait if she's a fan, she cant know that we know each other. shit, i have to do something. but i dunno what to do. fuck, i'm ruined.

i was about to say something before Seungmin cuts me off and his words make me widened my eyes and my mouth fall agape,  "you know Alya, noona?" 

"noona?" my eyes darted from Seungmin to Saeri multiple times.

"she's my sister" seungmin said, answering all my questions. i gasped seriously loud and take a few step back, almost tripped but still manage to balance myself.

"woah woah, you good?" seungmin asks, concerned as he eyed me.

my brain stopped for a few minutes before i can form my words,  "you're her brother?" i asked Seungmin before moved closer to Saeri who has been silent for a moment now.

before he could answer, his sister had other plans.

"are you guys dating?" 

___________________________________________________

third person's pov

the tension between the three of them makes Alya more and more nervous, 

"we're- look, we're not dating. we're just friends-"

"explain the ring then" Saeri smirks, her eyes focused on Alya's hands.

Alya slightly flinch at the question, the tone Saeri is using making her more anxious.

Alya was very confident that they almost become best friends, but a few minutes after that, the confidence flew away with her soul.

"i thought it was just a normal ring but then i noticed that it looked slightly familiar" Saeri continues, her eyes now drifted to her brother's hand. 

There, a same ring is positioned comfortably at her brother's left index finger.

"o-of course it's familiar! um it's a SKZ Choc Factory Merch-"

"and the fact that it's not released yet and still on preorder makes me more..curious" she leans in, putting her chin on her left hand that was placed on her laps.

Alya steal a glance at Seungmin before her eyes focused on the ground as he has been silent the moment they sat their butt on this restaurant. 

"i um but that doesn't mean we're dating!" Alya said, sounds more like desperate but she doesn't care.

"then explain to me that look" Saeri said, pointing at the guy beside Alya causing her to immediately turned to Seungmin.

Only to meet his dark eyes, lost in Alya's eyes as he stares god know for how long. the lovey and caring stare making butterflies grew in her stomach.