06 | idol

Suni's POV

who tf is calling me and disturb me while i'm in the middle of the sleep. i rarely get to have a day off, so let me rest in peace.

oh it's Alya?

"what do you want" i said lazily.

"if i don't see your face at my home in 30 minutes,"

"you're dead"

"yes ma'am" i said before alya ended the phone call. shit. she's not in a good mood. i better hurry up.

(this is what she wears)

as i finished my hair, i quickly grab my bag and rush off to alya's apartment

as i finished my hair, i quickly grab my bag and rush off to alya's apartment. her apartment isn't that far from my house, just a 10 minutes walk and you can already see the apartment.

i took the stairs knowing that i only have 10 minutes more as i was buying some snacks on my way. food always make alya's mood less worse, so why not?

i took a deep breath before knocking on her door. of course her apartment does have a ring bell, it's just knocking is our code. 

the door was opened by alya who is now... a mess.

i then quickly hug her and went into her apartment. "tell me girl, what's bothering you?" i put her on the sofa and went to the kitchen, preparing a tea. why does it seems like she is the guest and i am the owner?

"that mystery guy.." i looked up to her as i heard her words. mystery guy? what happened?

"i know who he is" oh? that's actually a good news?

"then?" i put the tea on the small table in front of the sofa. then i saw Alya took out her phone. what is she doing?

"this. is. him." Alya showed me her phone.

instagram

realstraykids 

realstraykids 

960k likes, 54k comments

he's KIM SEUNGMIN?! IS SHE SERIOUS? I MEAN LIKE-  even though i am not a fan of kpop, i do know Stray Kids since Alya always talking about them, especially Kim Seungmin.

i widened my eyes and look at alya who is screaming into the pillow.

"are you sure that's him?" i asked, making sure.

"look at their recent post." she pointed towards her phone.

instagram

realstraykids thanks seungmin for paying our coffees ^o^

450k likes, 28k comments

"t-that's our coffee cups.." i said, realising it's true.

alya scream onto the pillow again and punch  the pillow. poor pillow.

"what are we gonna do ToT" i saw a tear left her eye.

"ya ya why are you crying?!" i sat beside her and rub her back.

"this is a nightmare" 

"isn't he your bias? why would it be a nightmare then?" i tried to comfort her while sipping the tea.

"when a fan and an idol start to have a real-life relationships, it's like two universe are crashing onto each other" she said with red cheeks and teary eyes.

"that's.. i dunno how to answer that"

"i would like to just fangirling him from afar. of course i really want to meet him and the members but as A FAN. not a person who will become their friend"

"then don't be their friend. periodt" i said in a stern voice and earned a confused face from alya.

"wdym?"

"avoid him"

"even if you don't tell me that, i would still avoid him"

"good"

"i'll quit" hold up-

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT"

"but.. how am i going to face him when he's literally kim seungmin"

"just avoid him BUT DONT LEAVE ME ALONE IN THAT CAFE" i said. she sighed, "fine."