10 | pretend

Alya's POV

okay, inhale.. exhale..

you got this alya! just forget about what happened and ignore him. you can do this alya.

as i heard the customer walks in, i turned to greet them. oh shit it's him.

"hi umm" he then cleared his throat and stare at me with those beautiful brown eyes. "just forget what happened the other day, i will just pretend you're not the 'kim seungmin' , so don't worry. i won't tell anyone" i said while looking down and not making eye contact.

gosh, i did it! without even stutter. i'm so brave ^o^

"y-yeah sure" he then walk to his usual spot at the corner of the cafe'. i helped Suni with the order and walk to him with all the beverages on the tray. as i put the drinks one by one on the table, seungmin looked up to me and said; 

"can you um sit here for a moment?" i stopped my actions as i heard him.

"o-only if you're not busy" he continued. i just nodded without even look at him.

"so.." i said as i sit in front of him while looking down on my shoes.

"i can't pretend"

"w-what do you mean?" i asked as his words confused me. is he talking about what i said earlier?

"you disturb me everyday so how can i forget and pretend that you don't know me?"

disturb him? "excuse me? i rarely even see you this week, how can you say that i disturb you everyday? i'm sorry, i think you've mistaken-"

"i'm not. you always running on my mind everyday, disturb my schedule by always popped out in my brain, i can't focus on my practice thinking about you" blushed appear on my cheeks as he spoke out.

"y-ya! that's not my fault" i said, defend myself.

he giggled, "of course it's not your fault, pabo" 

"but you can't just ask me to pretend nothing happened"

"b-but"

"i want to be your friend" shit. 

i was quiet for a moment and he wait patiently for my answer. "i can't be friends with you"

"why not?" i can sense some disappointed in his tone.

"how am i supposed to act normal and be friends with my bias!" i said and the blushed on my face become more visible.

"you're a STAY?" is he stupid?

"yes. i am"

"and i am your bias?" his eyes widened as he asked.

"y-yeah, you are"

"no wonder you can recognise me so easily"

"your giggles are so visible for me to not notice" i said, bluntly.

gosh, why did i say that? now it's sounds like i'm creepy.

"my giggles?"

"i am quite shocked" i looked up to him and earned a smile from him. 

"lately, i felt like i was the least favourite member. I mean, i always stalk STAYs in social media, others too. STAY love Chan as he always be there for them and go on live every week to accompany them" his tone slowly become sad.

"STAY love Felix as he is very bright like a sun, and also because of his voice. he can make a cartoon voice with his cute soft voice, in the same time he can also go deep with his voice, deeper than the ocean" he continues. 

"they love Hyunjin as he's very good in dancing and very good in making STAY flustered. he's very pretty and handsome, he could attract anyone with that face of him. even if he makes a disgusted face, STAY always love him. they love his dramatic attitude too" he chuckled a bit and looked down.

"changbin hyung, he's so loud and soft. he's always working out and have muscles there and here. he's funny. very funny. he's SO TALENTED in rap. STAY like him very much and always love his funny jokes."

"lee know hyung, the very mean member and always have that death stare. every time he smiles, i would see a lot of his smiles on social media, STAY love his smiles very much. he also has that kind of visual that attracts people every time they see him."

"han jisung? well he is very cute. like a squirrel, with chubby cheeks. he's an all rounder, very talented. he can produces songs, dance, vocals, rap. he also have muscles everywhere that made him very attractive. a lot of STAY fall in love with him"

"jeongin..STAY's beloved maknae. the cutest among us and have a smile that can change the whole world. a voice of an angel. his laugh, is like a dolphin" he chuckled.

"all of them are very talented and loved by STAYs.. i always be the 'lucky y/n' cause i got a lot of loves from them. but no one wants to be the 'y/n' for me. i want to be the main character too sometimes. but.. i realised that i am no one compare to them"

my heart aches as he finish his words. still suprised as he open up to me, and the fact that there's no single tear left his eye still amaze me. even my tear betrayed me, how did he controls that?

"you stupid" i sniffed. i can feel him staring at me as i said those words, confused.

"then why are you my bias if you are not talented?" i said, staring him with these dark brown eyes of mine.

"you are my bias since i start stanning Stray Kids. wanna know why? cause of your voice. what i like the most about you is your voice. i could straightly recognised your voice when you are singing. usually i would mix up who's voice belongs to who. but yours? they are too unique for me to not memorise that voice of yours."

"your eyes, those eyes that always success in making me feel.. safe."

"your giggles, the reason how i could recognised you in the first place. those giggles are SO ADORABLE"

i chuckled before spoke out; "your savage side always gave me idea of how to annoy my best friend. you always make me laugh by being savage. it makes you look hot too" did i really said that? gosh, confident is taking over me now.

"your dancing improved a lot and i wish could see you practice those moves, drooling at you, your moves, your hair swinging there and here as you danced.. "

"i love all things about you-"

"in conclusion, you love me" he stated and laughed after. heat start rising on my cheeks.

"just kidding" he laughed seeing my reaction.  "i forgot to snap a picture of your reaction just now" he giggles. 

"you're mean"

"i know"