30 | child?

Seungmin's POV

my dreams blurred out as i hear a child's voice. "eomma, wake up!"

whose voice is this? i questioned myself, as i wake up from my sleep.

when my vision cleared, i glanced at the phone in my hand.  " Alya <3 " it shows on the screen.

i then suddenly remember our call last night, 

as i finished my singing last night, i heard calm and quiet breaths which means my girlfriend was asleep. i chuckles softly, trying to imagine her sleeping quietly. 

i dozed off as i was listening to her calm breathing.

my memories fade away as i heard her groaning, "baby, eomma wanna sleep more please?"

eomma? who is alya talking to? why is she calling herself eomma?

i then heard rustling and a child whining in the background. then i heard, "shit! seungmin!" and suddenly the call ended.

i'm confused.

alya has a child? or did i misheard? there's no way i misheard it. 

my phone pings with a notification, 

i'm very sorry seungmin. i'll explain to you later.

and now I'm 100 percent sure that my hearing has no problems at all.

 ___________________________

the meeting room was quiet, as we all wait for the manager to say something.

"well, we already set the date for your comeback. i hope you guys cleared up your personal schedule for the comeback"

i feel myself more giddy than before, cause this comeback i would celebrate it with alya.

every staff and managers then dismissed from the meeting room, leaving us eight.

"we will be busy with the practice and soon with promoting the comeback. so as usual, give your closest a heads up" chan said, staring at all of us.

hyunjin whines, " i guess i have to start exercising ". changbin's ears perked up at the moment, " i can help you "

hyunjin then aggressively shakes his head in disagree. all of us just laugh at those two.

while the room was chaotic with their loud personality, my mind wanders with thoughts about this morning.

i was shocked and stunned, about the fact that Alya has a child. i dont want to force her to explain everything but i cant seem to shake off the thoughts.

" seungmin? "

a hand was placed on my left shoulder, bringing me back to the real world. " oh? um yeah? "

"aren't you excited for this comeback?" han asked, looking slightly worried.

"yeah, of course. how could i not?" an awkward laugh escaped me.

gosh, i have to clear up my head. 

"the recording of the title track will be on next week, dont forget" chan-hyung said, then continues with the information for this upcoming album.

"seungmin, innie and lino, our song, waiting for us will be on the album. we will do the recording after the title track recording, okay?"

the song, waiting for us is a song that i came up with at first. i suddenly come up with the lyrics after i finished a sad romance novel.