34 | dinner

seungmin's pov

they stepped into the cafe in the lobby. earlier, he invites changbin and lee know to drink at the jyp cafe. he said there's an important thing to talk about. he felt his hands sweat a little as they three sat down.

lee know and changbin chats a little until the waiter put lee know's pudding on the table.

"you said you want to talk about something serious" changbin asked, nudging seungmin on the elbow.

"well.. it's very serious.." seungmin tried not to stutter, thinking of ways to break this out to his hyungs. it was easier with hyunjin, han, felix and innie as they were like the same age and all.

they both wait patiently, "well the thing is.. i actually have been seeing ehem someone"

lee know choked on the drink that he was just sipping, and changbin's mouth fall agape. 

"y-you're kidding right?" changbin asked.

"yah of course he's not kidding with something like that!" lee know yells, still shocked. 

"i dont know! how was i supposed to react with something that huge!" changbin yells back.

oh god, telling them both at the same time was a horrible. 

"guys, slow your voices. my ears are bleeding"

_

her <3

i've told them. 

how did it go?

good, but they still need time to process

they were asking me when they can meet you 

oh no way in hell seungmin

i'm scared and excited in the same time

i would go crazy

i mean, i am their fan for fuck sake

yours too

you're cute

don't worry, they'll like you

don't panic if i suddenly faint, i already told you

it's okay, i'll catch you ;)

seungmin

i'm serious

okk sorry

how about i bring them to your house tonight? 

have dinner at yours or something?

alya?

sorry, i just dropped the phone, imagining stray kids in my house.

girl, you're dating one of the members.

you should have been used to it by now

so what do you think? dinner at yours or not?

yeah sure, just give me an hour to clean up all of you guys' poster
and the inappropriate stickers i put on them

oh i remember those

shut up

_

the bell rings, and alya could feel herself froze. rokkie stares at her, "eomma? are we expecting a guest?"

alya slowly stares at him with an awkward smile, "rokkie, i need you to answer the door cause eomma is too scared"

rokkie furrowed his eyebrows before plopping down from the sofa. as he reached the door, he could hear seungmin's muffled voice.

"look guys, dont freak her out" he said.

"oh it's just minnie, eomma!" he shouted before opening the door.

all the guys go frozen behind seungmin.

"hey sweetie" seungmin kneel down to hug and carry rokkie.

he then turns around to face his members, "rokkie, these guys are my friends. guys, this is rokkie"

"oh! i've seen you guys before in eomma's room!"

hyunjin and changbin gasped.

"e-eomma?" bang chan stuttered.

alya suddenly came into the picture with an awkward smile and trembling hands.

rokkie nods, "hm! this is my eomma. she's a fan of yours" he said, pointing to all of them.

felix gasped, "s-seungmin. this...this is not just dating.." he points between seungmin and rokkie and then alya.

seungmin then burst out laughing. all of them look confused.

"i'll explain it inside. let's go" they all then stepped inside alya's small apartment.

a/n notes; sorry cause it's short. but please stay tuned for next update!