09 | talk

it's been a few days since hyunjin and chan talked about seungmin. chan still doesn't have time to spare to talk to the younger. but the thoughts always bothered the leader so he spare some time this evening to talk this out with seungmin.

he walk towards the younger who is sitting on the sofa while watching something on his phone. the younger didn't even notice Chan was there until he ask;

"can i sit here?" seungmin paused the video on his phone and looked at chan.

"since when do you need permission to sit here, hyung -.-" he heard seungmin chuckled. he's in a good mood. he thought to himself.

"kdramas?" the leader asked as he tries to catch up what the younger is watching.

he shooked his head and said "archery competition"

ouh..so hyunjin was right.

"since when do you love archery?" Bang Chan ask as he looked at the younger with furrowed eyebrows.

"uh.. lately umm i dunno why archery seems interesting" he scratched the back of his neck even though it's not itchy.

"hmm sure... can i watch too?" the elder asked.

seungmin was quite confused but he just shrugged it off and nodded. 

_

it's been a tiresome day for Chan who is taking care of 7 boys. what can he do? he already decided to be the leader, so that means he already promised to himself never regret on that choice.

but even though it is very tired to take care of them, they are the one who brought the happiness to him, the one who always make him smile every time he thinks about them, the one who he would sacrifice himself for, his world.

he sighed as thinking about what happened earlier.

"look at this archer, she's so talented" seungmin said in excitement. he never saw seungmin got excited because of a girl. let alone a girl who opposite of him. she looks matured but very fragile. she looks so serious and doesn't interact with any reporters there. she looks like someone who is cold and rude. 

"who is she?" chan asked as he see the younger smile widely as the girl shoot the arrow. "uhh no one" there, he sense something, something that seungmin is hiding from him. he knows the younger so well that he knows something's up with this girl. 

"yk, the other day i saw you were struggling to focus on everything." seungmin put away his phone as the conversation got more serious. 

" what do you mean? i- i am completely focus on the choreography, on the lyrics. i don't have any problems on that" he said, starting to panic.

"yeah, you don't have problems with that. it's just.. you're not yourself lately."  he said softly, not trying to force anything on the younger. " if anything is bothering you or you need any help, i'm here okay? always find me, yeah?" he said as he saw seungmin got uncomfortable a little.

"yeah.. thanks hyung"

"anytime" he shot a sincere smile and a head pat.

"just..dont be so harsh on anyone else if you have any problems okay? they are just worried about you" chan said, thinking about hyunjin.

"yeah, sure. it's my fault hyunjin got so scared"  he chuckled.

Bang chan then get up from bed and go towards his precious laptop. as he opened google, he searched the name. alya saufi. 

Alya

A malaysian student at Haneol Sport University that majored in archery

A malaysian student at Haneol Sport University that majored in archery. Born: March 9 2001 (age 21 years), Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Full name: Alya Saufi                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

facts about Alya Saufi;

- a youtuber with 790k subscribers                                  

- have won 15 archery competition, the third farthest shot in Korea, won an award of teen archer and female archer.

- the third child of 5 siblings (3 brothers, 1 sister)

- running a business called 'Aely Fashion' since she's 18 (2019)                     

- have a fandom named 'Aliens' (most of them are malaysians and koreans)

- she is quadrilingual, she can speaks Malay, English, Korean and Japanese.

- best friends with Park Su Ni, a student at Yonsei University (fashion design)       

wow. he thought to himself, as he saw the information of her in google. 

"4 languages? woah. i can only speak 3"

"790k subscribers? she's an influencer? well, not surprised as she's very talented."

"run a business when she's just 18? wtf. how can she be so matured?"

"not surprised if she has a fandom since SHE'S AWESOME"

"won 15 competition? dude. i thought such talented people won't exist."

"no wonder seungmin looked up to her." 

he talks to himself in his room all night as he do some research on this girl who have been bothering with his member's life. he still didn't believe that a girl this young can be so successful and talented. slowly he started to forget why he in the first place want to do a research about her.

because he hates her.