05 | figure out

alya's pov

"congrats alya on your winning" i heard a familiar voice approach me.

"thanks, shin miso" i thanked the new worker.

" are you here for work or just hanging around?" miso asked.

i stare out of the window just to find a beautiful scenery. "just relaxing, can you get me one latte"

"sure" she then walked off to the counter. as i still have two more days before going back to work, why not try to be a customer here instead. i thought that Suni will come too as we wanted to have a gossip hang out but seems like she overslept.

i chuckled, the thought of Suni still sleeping at 11am.

"here's your latte, miss alya" i heard Miso giggled as she sat down at the seat in front of me.

"thanks" i chuckled.

"btw, here's a cute letter for you" she then held a small white folded note and hand it to me.

"what's this?" i looked up to her only to see her smirked. weird. without hesitation, i opened it.

Dear Miss Bitter,

Congrats on your winning, beautiful. I enjoyed watching you, never thought you're good at archery. teach me some tips when we meet later ;)

-Mr Spy or Something Like That

huh? how did he know? 'beautiful'? enjoyed watching me? this guy is creepy.

"he came?"i earned a nod from the girl in front of me who is smirking so hard.

"he and his friend just happened to be here at the day you were supposed to shoot arrow or whatever people call it. and the competition was playing on the tv. so yeah, he watched you and smile widely." she said in a teasing tone.

"he's creepy"

"why did you guys still don't have each others numbers?" she asked.

"dude, you're serious? i don't even know his name nor see his face! he could be a bad person yk"

"you're a bad person if you're so quickly to judged people by their appearance" ouch. okay she have a point.

"but i am trying to be cautious" i defend myself.

"more like trying to be rude. he just want to be friend with you"

"but he-"

"wait" i realised something.

"you said he was with a friend?"

"yeah, he's a bit shorter and more brighter than him. blonde hair, but he wears cap and mask too. i guess his name is felix or something like that. but i also heard him called his friend yongbok-"

"yongbok?! felix?!" i almost screamed.

"ya calm down"

"shit"

"what"

"i want to quit"