25 | parents

"Rokkie!" i squat down as i saw Rokkie running out of Suni's house. 

"Eomma!" he smiles widely, all my worries and negative thoughts vanished the moment i saw his smile.

he then hug me tight with those small hands and giggles cutely. "how's your day, sweetie?" i asked, still not breaking from the hug.

"bad, cause Auntie Suni being a lazy head not wanting to take me out to the park" he said, before breaking off the hug and glare at Suni.

"yah! i am not a lazy head!" she puts both hands on her waist before staring deeply into Rokkie's soul.

"i'm not afraid of you, bitch"i gasped and widened my eyes as i heard Rokkie and so is Suni.

i immediately turn my head to Suni,  "what. did. you. teach. my. son" my eyes not leaving Suni's meanwhile her trying so hard to not making eye contact while scratching the back of her neck.

"Rokkie, where did you learn that word?" i asked Rokkie, with a fake smile.

"from Auntie Suni and Auntie Hyeri" he said, pointing towards Suni.

"hm Suni, i think you really need to taste how my hand feels like on your cheeks dont you"

________________________________________________________

my eyes focusing on the road, left hand on the steering wheel and right hand is being played by Rokkie.

"eomma, what did you do today?" he asked innocently.

i then pretend to be thinking before answering,  "do you remember Stray Kids?"

"oh the one who save your life without them even knowing?" he asked, trying to recall the bedtime stories i told him.

"yeah that one" i paused for a moment and Rokkie just tilted his head, waiting for me to continue.

"i met them today" i said happily and earned a gasped from Rokkie. Before i know it, he's already standing on his seat and shouted happily. 

i panicked and quickly demand him to sit,  "YAH SIT DOWN!"

He then sits down slowly after giving me almost a heart attack,  "where did you meet them? what did they say? were they shocked when they know they are the one who save your life?"

multiple questions were asked like a bullet of machine gun.

"woah hold your horses. ask one by one" i said, throwing my right hand on his face while eyes still focusing on the road.

"sorry. so, where did you meet them?"

"at the Olympic Hall" i said, and he became more curious.

"why there?"

"cause they set up the place not me" he just makes a 'o' mouth.

"what did they say?" he continues asking.  "a lot." i answered while chuckling, recalling what happened today.

"such as?" 

"they said, they are grateful to meet me. they cried as it's been a while since they met me even though this is our first meeting" i said, and end with a snickered.

"does that even make sense?" he asked.

before i could answer, he cuts me of,  "oh! maybe they meant your previous life! i think you guys met in your previous life or something" i huffed at him

i think he have been watching a lot of kdramas with Hyeri lately.

i then pulled off in front of our apartment building and Rokkie then cutely take off the seatbelt. How come taking off a seatbelt can be this cute?