Chapter 1 Feelings

What are you waiting for

JJ's POV

As I walk into the bau I feel somebody's eyes on me. I scan the office and notice it's a young male dressed in a blue and grey checkered cartigan with black cackys.
"Hey spence"
"Oh.....uh....hey JJ. You look nice today. "
"Awe thanks spence! You look nice today too! Did you go cartigan shopping on the weekend?"
"Uh.....yeah."
"Round table in five," Hotch calls out, then walks back into his office.
"We better get going," spence says.
As we walk in Emily pulls me aside.
"So......"
"So....what?"
"You don't see it?" She says like it's obvious.
"See what," I ask confused.
"The way Reid looks at you when you two talk." She says.
"So? He looks at everyone like that."I say with a bit of annoyance in my voice.
"So he looks at Hotch with a twinkle in his eyes and st-st-stutters when he talks to him? Oh I never noticed," she says with a hint of sarcasim in her voice.
"Oh my god Emily! You are such a lier! He does not get nervous around me!"

Reid's POV
"So you and blondie eh?" Morgan says as he walks over to me.
"What?"
"Oh don't play dumb Mr.Eidentic Memory. You so have the hots for JJ and everyone knows it!"
"I do not!"
"What ever we'll talk about you and her later." He says and takes a spot next to Garcia.

As we all settle down I notice JJ didn't take her regular spot next to me. I give her a strange look and she starts twiddling her fingers.

"Ok Alex Goldwing, 23,was found on the side of the road in the middle of no where with several stab wounds to the chest," Garcia starts. She clicks a button on her remote and a gruesome picture of a young man with a blue and black striped T-Shirt an black jeans filled with holes and tares.As I look closer, I notice there are red marks across the wrists probably from being held hostage.
"And that my furry friends is not the worst part! He was found with the letters WLJ etched in his back," she continues.
As I glance over at JJ who is now reading over the file I can't help the funny feeling that starts in my gut.

That's when I realize I have feelings for my best friend.