A Woman Like You

*The next day*

Reid's POV
I slowly open my eyes to see a river of golden locks belonging to my new fiancé. I smirk and start playing with her hair. I let the strands fall in between my fingers and start twisting it into tiny curls.
"If you love playing with hair so much you should grow yours out." JJ says and roles over so our lips are inches apart.
"Maybe I will," I respond and close the small space between our two faces with a small kiss.
"I love you so much." I say pulling away and brushing my nose against hers.
"If I didn't I wouldn't have agreed to marry you now would I." She says snuggling into my shoulder. If I could have any woman in the world I would still choose JJ. She's beautiful, smart, funny, clumsy, kind, sweet she's... She's just perfect in every way. She's honestly the perfect woman for me. I can't imagine being with anyone else but her.
"Spence can I ask you something?"
"Anything."
"What would you do without me?"
"Well I don't know. I could take a couple guesses though."
I got up and went over to the closet in the corner of the bedroom. I reached into the back corner and pulled out my guitar.
"Since when do you play?" She asks me chuckling.
"You don't know a lot about me if you didn't know I play the guitar." I said with a smirk.
"Ok but seriously what would you do without me?"
"Well," I start strumming,"I'd do a lot more off shore fishing, probably eat more drive through chicken. Take a few strokes off my golf game. If I'd never known your name." I say strumming trying to think a little deeper. I can hear the smile growing on her face as I keep playing notes.
"I'd still be driving that old green Nova, probably never heard of yoga. I'd be a better football fan but if I was a single man. Lonely out there on the loose, I'd be looking for a woman like you." I sing pointing back at her with her beautiful smile plastered on her face.
I continue strumming knowing I got her full attention.
I started again singing, "Oh yeah I forgot to mention I wouldn't trade a single day for a hundred years the other way."
She just smiled and rolled her eyes. She's heard all of my lies.
I said,"Come on girl seriously. If I hadn't been so lucky I'd be shooting pool in my bachelor pad. Playing bass in my cover band, re-stocking up cold Bud Light for poker every Tuesday night. Have a dirt bike in the shed not one throw pillow on the bed. I'd keep my cash in a coffee can. But if I was a single man alone and out there on the loose I'd be looking for a woman like yoooooooooooooouuuuuuu."
She'd know what a mess I'd be if I didn't have her here beside but to be sure I whispered in her ear.
"You know I get sick deep sea fishing, and you make the best fried chicken.
I got a hopeless golf game and I love the sound of your name. I might miss that old green Nova but I love watchin' you do yoga. I'd take a gold band on my hand over being a single man. 'Cause honestly I don't know what I'd do if I never met a woman like you."
I finish of the song with a final strum and watch her cover her mouth and wipe away at the tears that cote her glistening eyes.
"Spence!" She says with a lot of shock in her voice.
"That's my name! Don't ware it out!" I joke.
"I love you," she says as she jumps off the bed and runs over to the stool I'm sitting on and hugs me.
"Never leave me," she whispers in my ear.
"I couldn't! Like I said I love your name and your fried chicken! And the smell of your hair!" I respond and peck her on the cheek.
"How did I ever fall in love with someone like you?" She asks.
"Face it, I'm adorable!" I joke again.
"Yes you are." JJ says.
But all I can think about is what if I didn't find a woman like JJ? What would I be like today without her? Who would I have ended up with if I didn't have JJ? I'd probably be alone.
Alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go! Chapter 15! Wow I didn't expect to get this far! I thought I was gonna write 2 chapters and no one would like it but nope! Anyways I would like to thank you guys for getting this book 1.54 thousand views!! That's a lot of reading! Anyways wipe you guys liked it! ~Lindsay!

P.S- the song that spencer sang is called Woman Like You by Lee Brice! He's a really good singer/songwriter! ~ Lindsay