Surprise

JJ's POV
Shortly after Hotch left Henry and I went inside to watch T.V and eat lunch.
"Hey buddy! What do you want for lunch?" I yell from the kitchen.
"Grilled cheese please!" He yells back.
"Ok. Ketchup or no ketchup?"
"Ketchup please and thank you."
I start buttering the bread when I bear someone knocking on the front door.
I set down the bread and knife and walk over to the door.
I peek the the peep hole and see familiar brown hair.
Just who I wanted to see on my Friday, I think to myself.
"What do you want?" I ask brutally.
"To know if your ok."
"I'm fine now goodbye." I say and start to close the door when he puts his foot I front of it.
"And to know if we can restart?" He adds.
"Why Spencer? Just so you can make me feel like shit again? Or to get all pissed off and punch another hole into another wall? What's the point?" I ask reopening the door.
"No. So I can show you how much I love you. To show you that you make me a better person. To show you that I can have a proper life. To show you that I can treat you properly. To show you that I can treat your son right and start a proper family with you."
"Screw it." I say and push him out the door. I close the door behind me and tell Henry to go upstairs.
I reopen the door and step out.
"Come here you little ass," I say pulling him closer.
"Little ass?"
"Yeah your my little ass," I say and wrap my arms around his neck and slam my lips into his.
He immediately kisses back and puts his hands in my hips.
"We should maybe take this inside?" He asks hopefully.
"Nope," I say.
"Why not?" He asks his smile turning into a frown.
"Because you have to go back to work. We'll finish you and me later." I smirk I kiss him one last time before reentering the house.
"Who was that mommy?"
"No one bud."
"Then why did I have to go upstairs?"
"Because mom needed some time to think. Now let's get you hat grilled cheese!" I cheer and walk over to the kitchen and begin making his grilled cheese.