Chapter 10

"Oh Wanda. You're clearly in over your little red head. I've had quite enough, so why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it? And I'll let your pathetic little family here go and you can live happily ever after. What do you say?" I breathe heavily sneakily using my powers while also trying to communicate with Y/n and Ben.

"Y/n! Ben! I need you to to move off to each side. Now!" I think hoping they heard me. Luckily they did because they both jumped away. I smirk using my powers hitting Agatha into her house with a car.

Hitting her made her let go of Y/n and Ben. "Babe! Benji!" I run over to Ben and Y/n runs over to us. "Are you two ok??"

"We are now babe" Y/n smiles wrapping me up in a tight hug. "Now let's get the hell out of here"

"No."

"No!? What do you mean no!?"  They exclaim.

"I have to finish this." I see the worry in their eyes so I grab their face kissing them softly. "I'll be ok."

"This'll be interesting" Agatha rises from the house then disappears.

"Fine but we still aren't leaving! We are staying. I'll make sure we are a safe distance away" They kiss me softly.

"Thank you. I love you"

"I love you too." I run into the middle of town looking around. "Wanda!"

Before I can turn react a blast hits my back making me fly forward a little. "Wanda, you've never been up against another witch before." I breathe heavily standing back up to my feet now facing Agatha. She floats above a building levitating some sort of book in front of her. "Did you know there's an entire chapter devoted to you in the Darkhold? That's the book of the damned. "The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven, no need for incantation.'" The.. what?

"I'm not a witch, I don't cast spells, no one taught me magic!" I yell up to her.

"Your power exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme. It's your destiny to destroy the world."

"I'm not who you say I am!" All she does is laugh at me making the book disappear.

"Oh is that right dear?" She smirks and starts using her powers. But on what?

"Ben!" I hear Y/n yell.

I turn to see Ben being lifted up to Agatha with her powers wrapped around him. "Benji no!!"

"Don't hurt him!" I yell putting my hands up forming my powers around them. "I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt my son!"

"I'll get you to accept what you are one way or another" She begins laughing maniacally then drops Ben.

"BENJI!!!!" I scream. Before I can react I see Y/n jump I'm assuming using her powers catching Ben midair. "Thank god." I glare at Agatha and use my powers to disappear and reappear behind her. I then use my powers to make her see what she's most afraid of. While that's happening I go back down to where Y/n and Ben landed. "Benji!" I run over as Y/n sets him on the ground.

"Mommy!" I get on my knees in front of him pulling him into a hug.

"Are you ok?? I'm so sorry baby!" I cry giving him kisses all over his face.

"I'm ok thanks to mod" I pick him up handing him to Y/n.

"Stay." I smile nervously as Agatha comes to from the dream.

"I'm tired of messing around Wanda" Agatha levitates over us again.

"Good. Cause I'm ending this!" I go to fly up to her but Y/n stops me by grabbing my wrist.

"Be careful, I love you" They frown squeezing my wrist tightly.

"I love you too" I smile pulling my arm away but they don't let go of my wrist.

"Wanda please be careful.." Their eyes gloss over pulling me towards them slightly.

"I will, I'll come back I promise" I quickly give them a small kiss.

"Any day now would be nice!" Agatha interrupts growling.

"Let go I'll be ok" Y/n sighs and let's go of me wrist backing away. "I love you" I blow them both a kiss and fly up to Agatha blasting her with my powers. I throw my powers at her again and again as she laughs. I breathe heavily looking at my hands, they are now both gray and wrinkly.

"I want all of it! You don't deserve these powers Wanda. You have no idea how to use them, you have no control!" She smirks as I throw another ball of my powers at her.

"Take it! I don't want it anyway!" I yell throwing more at her hitting her back. "So you can have it!!" I throw one after another at her, the more she takes the more I begin feeling weird.

"Babe!" I turn to se Y/n running towards us.

"No stay with Ben! Trust me! Please!" I yell down to them.

"Fine! I trust you!" I watch them hesitate then run back to Ben pulling him into a hug.

"Come on Wanda!" She yells as I turn back around and throw another blast at her. "Release your burden! There's more, I want it all!"

"Fine.. take it! Take all of it!" I grunt blasting her with my powers more and more.

"You're all out Wanda.. this is a good thing you know." She chuckles as I breathe heavily, my body now gray and wrinkly.

"Babe no!" Y/n yells from down below

"Mommy... what are you doing!?" Ben chimes in. Trust me... trust me please.

"Now I'll be taking that last little bit from you. Then you can be free of your burden." She begins laughing maniacally.

"That's what you think..." I let out a stifled chuckle.

"What's that?" Her laughing subsides. Now she glares at me confused.

"Thank you... really thank you. I wouldn't have gotten here.. if it wasn't for you." I smirk looking over at her.

"No.. no.. no no!"