Chapter 25

You sit talking to Steve in the kitchen as he writes Bens name on the cake and you blow up balloons. It's Bens birthday today and you're setting up for his party while he's out with Peter and Nat. While you start finishing up balloons you start to feel someone else's worry. You look at Steve who's proud of his writing on the cake so it's not him. You focus on the worry and realize it's Wanda. "Hey I'll be back, I can feel Wanda's worry from in here"

"Sounds good, I'll finish up the balloons" He offers walking over to the other side of the counter.

"Ok thank you" You smile and quickly leave to find Wanda. You end up finding her upstairs in your room pacing back and forth. "Hey beautiful, what's wrong? I can feel your worry from downstairs"

"I'm just really nervous! I don't know why, I've been feeling antsy all day" She groans continuing to pace back and forth.

"Ok ok" You walk in front of her grabbing her hips stopping her in her tracks. "You're gonna make me nervous with all the pacing" You pull her closer wrapping your arms around her waist. "I love you, there's nothing to worry about. Everything's gonna be fine"

"What if I do something that ruins it?" Wanda looks down gripping your shoulders softly.

"How would you do something? Or why?" You ask scanning her face.

"I don't know, I've been feeling weird ever since I've read the Dark Hold" She fully wraps her arms around your neck nuzzling her face in your neck. "I don't want to get overwhelmed and my powers burst causing chaos.."

"Well if you start feeling overwhelmed tell me and I'll help you. Like now" You move your arms up tighten your grip onto her. "There's nothing to worry about, I love you. Ben loves you, we all love you. You're making yourself worry, just take some deep breathes, I'll be with you the whole time ok?"

"Ok... thank you bubs..." She pulls back grabbing your face softly. "I love you too, how'd I get so lucky to have you?"

"I'm the lucky one babe. Now we should finish up the party before Ben gets back." You suggest loosening you grip around her.

"You're right but first" She pulls you to her smashing her lips passionately onto yours. You wrap your arms tightly around her again lifting her in the air as she giggles against your lips. "Ok we can go now" She pecks your lips while you put her back on the ground. You grab her hand leading her downstairs into the kitchen where Steve is finishing up the last balloon.

"There you are, I've finished the balloons" He smiles proudly at himself.

"Thanks Steve, I appreciate it!" You give him a high five and grab some of the balloons. "Let's spread the balloons out throughout the house. Babe? Do you have our birthday present for Ben ready?"

"It's in the training room with a big bow on it" Wanda smiles kissing your cheek, "I'll call Nat and see where they are"

"Sounds good my love. Come on Steve" You kiss Wanda's cheek then walk out of the kitchen to spread out the balloons. Once you've spread them out nicely you look around proud of the party you all have put together.

"Hey Y/l/n" You turn around to see Tony holding a box with a bow on top of it in his hands.

"Hey Stark, is that Bens present I'm guessing?" You query pointing to the box in his hands.

"Yea, I hope you don't mind what I made him" He walks over to the gift table Wanda set up.

"It's fine. Wait made him? Oh no what'd you make him?" You groan starting to worry.

"It's a surprise. And I don't want you to tell me to take them back so" He shrugs as you roll your eyes at him.

"Is this where we put the presents?" Thor asks walking into the room to the gift table.

"Yes, please tell me you didn't get him anything dangerous" He puts the gift down on the table.

"It's only a toy don't worry Y/n. I bet Stark gave him something dangerous though eh Stark?" He nudged Tony's arm with his elbow.

"I don't know what you're talking about" With that Tony quickly leaves the room.

"I'm tempted to look at what he got Ben" You stare at the box Tony had put on the table.

"I'm sure it's fine, maybe it's something to defend himself. You know Stark" Thor laughs patting you on the back as he walks past you.

"Ok I'll leave it alone, I'm pretty sure Ben and then will be here soon" With that the front door opens and Y/b/n, Tanner and Lina walk into the living room. "Hey guys! Just in time, Bens not here yet"

"Hey! I'm guessing that there is the gift table?" Your brother asks, you nod so they all go out their gifts in the table.

"Is everything ok in here?" Wanda quickly walks in looking at everyone in the living room.

"Everything's fine my love! Come here" You open your arm for her and she quickly runs over into your arms. "Are you still nervous?"

"Yes, I just I have a bad feeling about today. Something feels off" She sighs leaning her head on your shoulder.

"Nothings gonna happen, Ben will be here with Nat and Peter any minute. And we will celebrate our little boys birthday!" You squeeze her tightly making her giggle.

"You two are cute" Your brother chimes in.

"Where's your girlfriend?" You query.

"Well you two have been busy and she's been busy so you haven't officially met yet. So she didn't come but she did pick out one of the toys in the bag for him." He smiles shyly seeming nervous.

"Sorry, we will discuss a day we can come over and meet her ok?"

"Ok sounds good! I can't wait for you to officially meet her!" He smiles excitedly when the front door opens and closes.

"Oh Bens here, let's get this party started!"