Chapter 32

"Wanda! Hi! Um. Nothing?" You chuckle hiding the book behind your back.

"Why do you have the darkhold?" She steps further into the room.

"What I uh.." You sigh knowing you're not gonna be able to lie your way out of this. "I'm taking it to Doctor Strange"

"What!? No!" She exclaims in surprise.

"No? What do you mean no? I'm taking this to him and that's final Wanda" You hold it up in front of you. "This is dangerous"

"No it's not Y/n! You wouldn't know" She shakes her head stepping closer to you.

"Yes it is! Strange told me what this does to those who read it! I'm not letting this thing corrupt you!" You exclaim stepping back.

"You don't know what you're talking about! It's not gonna corrupt me. Hand over the book, you're not taking it anywhere." She holds her hand out wanting you to give her the book.

"I love you. And that's why I'm not giving you this book" You clench your jaw seeing Wanda's hands begin to glow red.

"Give me the book Y/n. I'm not asking." She glares as her magic around her hands grows bigger.

"I said no!" You yell putting your hand out and shooting lightning in front of her on accident. "Oh babe I'm sorry-" Suddenly Wanda wraps her powers around you lifting you up in the air, causing you to drop the book. "Wanda!"

"I'm not letting you take the book." She goes to use her powers to grab the book but you manage to get one arm free and form a force field around the book.

"I'm not letting you corrupt your mind! I'm taking this book!" You growl keeping it in the force field.

"Give it!" She growls back using her other hand to try and break your force field.

"Stop!" You form purple veins along your body, allowing you to break free from Wanda's grasp. You land on the ground, "I'm sorry" You shoot lightning at her hand blasting her back into the hall way. "I love you!" You yell grabbing the book then running past her towards the stairs.

"Get back here!" She yells shooting her powers at you, making you fly over the banister. You're able to grab hold of the banister and land downstairs.

"Um. Hi" You chuckle as everyone looks over at you confused.

"Y/N!!!!" Wanda yells coming down the stairs.

"Gotta blast!" You attempt to run but Wanda blasts you with her powers sending you flying. "Ow"

"Give me the book!" She yells now standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Wanda!? What're you doing!?" Nat looks at you and Wanda confused.

You look towards the door knowing you won't make it out. So you stand to your feet and form purple veins along your left arm. "This is gonna hurt." You charge at the big glass window, busting through it and falling down to the ground. "Fuck" You stumble to your feet and Wanda runs and jumps out the window landing onto the ground.

"Wanda stop!" Steve yells from the window.

"Wanda don't do this! You love me right?" You ask holding your hand out hoping she halts.

"Of course I do. But I need that book Y/n." She forms her red magic around her hands once again.

"Then why are you hurting me!? If you love me, then why are you hurting me!? You don't need this damn book Wanda!" You yell mimicking her by forming lightning around your free hand.

"I don't want to hurt you! I... I'm not meaning too.." Her voice softens as her powers begin to disappear back into her hands.

"I'm sorry" You form a force field around Wanda lifting her up in the air. "This is for you own good my love"

"Y/n!" She yells before you push the force field up towards where the others have been standing. Before you get her all the way up you push it with more force, making the force field disappear. That cause Wanda to fly into Nat and Yelena.

"Hold her!" You yell making a b line for Nats motorcycle. "Yes she left her keys!" You put the book on the inside of your jacket quickly. Then you hop on the motorcycle while starting it up. You quickly drive off to get the book to Strange, when you're about a few blocks away you look back seeing Wanda flying towards you. "Shit."

"Y/n!!!" Her voice booms through the sky filling your ears. "Get back here!" She throws some magic at you but you're able to dodge it on the bike.

She continues this action multiple times but you keep dodging it. "Almost there" Suddenly your back tire pops, you look back to see red flowing out of it. You jump up standing on the seat of the motorcycle. Once the bike hits the back of a car you boost yourself off of the bike onto the car in front of you. You jump from car to car when you're hit in the back causing your to fly forward. Upon hitting the ground, you're bounced up through a buildings doors. Which happens to be Strange's place. "Strange!" You yell in pain stumbling up to your feet and attempt to get to the stairs.

"Give me that book Y/n!" The doors fly open as Wanda storms into the building.

"Look at what this book has done to you Wanda! You're.. You're attacking me! Over a book! I'm trying to protect you!" You yell leaning against the stairs banister.

"Y/n you don't need to protect me from a book! Just give it to me and let's go back to the compound." She breathes heavily stepping forward a few steps.

"Damn it Wanda!" You take the book out from the inside of your jacket. "I'm tired of this" You for lightning around your hand taking a deep breathe. "I'm destroying this damn book!" You raise your hand as Wanda and Strange both yell

"NO!!"