Chapter 6

Wanda's POV:

"Oh Nat texted" I go to answer when Agatha barges in.

"Let's go. We are trying again" I go to object but she glares at me, "Ill force you downstairs if I have to."

"Ok ok I'm coming" I chuckle nervously getting off the bed and following her downstairs. We go back to the plot of land and stand there. "I can't do it why are we trying again?"

"I have an idea. We'll see if it works." She smirks at me somewhat.. suspiciously.

"But I can't do it." I take a deep breathe as she laughs.

"Then you can go back to that so called family of yours and get no better." So called family? "They will never understand us Wanda! Not even your precious little Y/n." I feel my whole body tighten.

"H-How do you know their name??" I stare at her wide eyed.

"I know a lot about you Wanda. Like I know they don't really love you. The Avengers I mean, that includes your Y/n." She laughs maniacally.

"That's not true! They do love me!" I object.

"They just tolerate you. They're scared of you. They need you because they know you'll kill them if you go against them. They don't love you." I feel tears threaten to fall from my eyes as she continues.

"You're wrong!"

"Am I? Do they ever offer to train with you?"

"Not really... only a select few times.."

"They don't want you to get stronger. They're holding you back!" She yells as I try holding back the tears.

"You're wrong! They do love me! Just because they don't train me doesn't mean they don't love me! I yell back at her as she just laughs once again.

"You're naive! Pitiful even. What will Y/n think? Well that is if they wake up. But here we are and they aren't getting any better are they? When they wake up and see how pitiful you are, what then?"

"Stop it..."

"Will they still love you? Did they ever love you? Or were they just using you?" She continues.

"Stop.. no.. I don't want to.." I feel all my emotions about to explode from my body.

"If you give up now.. what does that make you? If you give up you'll never be good enough will you? Build a goddamn house!"

"STOP IT!!!!!!" I scream as my powers burst out of me as I levitate into the air. As this is happening a house starts to form around us. The walls start to be built then the roof and floors the furniture.

"Yes you did it!" Agatha cheers as I fall to me knees crying.

"I told you I didn't want to do that! Why did you make me do that!?" I yell as my tears hit the ground.

"I only said those things to get you upset and it worked! You made a house!" She smiles happy with herself.

"I don't want to do that again..." I cry and concentrate bringing the house back down into nothing.

"Whoa you even took it away. I knew it!" She starts walking away to her house. I look up to see a drone start flying away. "Is that one of... Starks!" I watch Agatha go inside then quickly follow after the drone. I see it land on the side walk next to a car down the street. That's where I see Nat and Steve. "Guys!"

"Wanda!? Are you ok!" Nat grabs me and pulls me into a hug.

"No! She made me make a house-" I cry into her shoulder.

"We saw.. come back with us Wanda!" Nat pushes me back a little for me to face her.

"No I can't! I need help.. but not now. I don't know what she's capable of. Just go take that back to the compound and then come back and help me." I cry shaking my head.

"What no you're coming back with us! I knew we couldn't trust her!" Nat grabs me trying to pull me to the car.

"No no I have to stay! What if I leave and she goes looking for me?"

"Wanda you're literally crying! I'm looking out for you! You're apart of this family." Nat says making me start crying more.

"That's why I'm staying, to make sure she won't hurt any of you if I leave. So please.. Tell Benji I'll be home soon and I love him please." I look down the street towards the house then back at Nat.

"Fine. I will I promise.." She hesitates then gives me a hug then gets in the car. Steve walks over hugging me then gets in. "You be careful"

"I will guys, I'll see you soon"

"Bye." They say at the same time then drive off. I quickly walk back to the house, as I'm about to grab the doorknob the door flies open.

"I was wondering where you went." She glares at me then looks around.

"Sorry. I took a small walk, I'm back now so. I'll just go to the room" I walk past her into the house walking up to my room. I shut the door and lay back on my bed. "I miss them... I miss Y/n..." My vision goes blurry as tears fill my eyes. "God why Am I being such a cry baby today?" I groan putting my hands on my face, "What am I gonna do?"