Chapter-1

"Finally! I am home, my sweet home" Y/N hurriedly flopped her heels to the side and fell flat on her big couch as she turned on the big television in front of her. Her phone vibrated, she smiled while looking at the text she got from her brother, Yoongi.

"Breaking news: two dead bodies were found at the parking lot of Seoul's main concert hall just a few hours ago. It is reported that the boys were very young and had no reason to be murdered. The fans of great Miss Min Y/N have been demanding extra security for her as she also had her concert there today."

Y/N instantly looked up at the television as she heard her name "What!!!"

Her eyes widened while she increased the volume more to hear the news properly. She abruptly shut her eyes when she saw pictures of bloody dead bodies on the screen. She quickly changed the channel; she had always been terrified of blood.

Her phone vibrated again as she looked at the message from an unknown number,

"Vixen, you home?"

She sighed, the same random text she gets all the time, now it had become one of her habits to block a number every day. She had not talked about this to anyone as she gets so many spam messages daily.

She was about to press the block option when she received a text again

"Vixen, don't you dare to block my number this time!!!"

She gets flabbergasted while her eyebrows furrowed with confusion, "what's with this bullshit and nickname" she rolled her eyes and ignored the warning text as she pressed the block option without any second thought.

However, the man on the other side throws the phone on the wall as he screamed from his lungs when he saw that he was blocked again, "vixen, you will regret it!" It's been nearly a thousandth time when he was ignored by the only person, he wants attention from.

He cannot stay away from her anymore, especially after today when he saw her that close in such a sexy yet innocent way. He wants to abuse her innocence and teach her a lesson while punishing her in a most devastating manner.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The bright sunlight from the window fell directly on Y/N's alluring face as she rubbed her eyes. She stretched her arms and picked up her phone from the table beside her to check the time. Her eyes shot open and she immediately stood up from the couch. Her hands trembled while her body temperature rose.

"What the hell is this?"

She was not able to believe her eyes, she was stunned and her breathing got uneven. She hurriedly ran towards the front door and tried to open the door handle but it was locked.

She released a breath of relief but it was for a short time when she remembered, "oh shit! The back door" she breathlessly ran towards it and moved the door handle hastily but it was locked too.

She sat down on the floor as her mind was not able to process anything. She again pressed the home button on her phone and opened text messages from an unknown number.

Her hands started twitching again while her lips quivered, she saw her pictures from the last night, sleeping on the couch, a tattooed hand touching her face, gently caressing her hair.

It was not only the pictures that made her scared, it was the fact that she lives alone. Her brother lives in Busan and works as a senior police inspector there. She needs to inform this either to her manager, Taehyung or her brother, Yoongi at any cost.

If someone was there inside the house, even though all doors were locked, it must be someone really dangerous. Her phone jiggled in her hands as it vibrated and there was a text message from the same unknown number again.

Her palms get sweaty while her breathing hastened as she read the message with afraid eyes,

"I like it when you sleep, when your chest goes up and down slowly and patiently,

It makes me want to hear your heartbeat all night,

But I'd like it more when I will choke you on your breath while your throat would be filled with my cum....

For you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it, I want to see your face before sleeping every night"

A/N- Who likes this yandere kook?