Chapter-43

He wasn't able to wait any longer and hurriedly removed his pants along with his boxers. She looked at his length, she couldn't believe she was able to take him all inside her mouth that day in the forest.

Pumping his dick, he gently moved it on her wet folds. His hard dick left her motionless and she almost stopped thrusting her finger into her.

"Don't you dare stop!" his warning brought her back to reality, and she continued fucking herself with her finger.

While her finger was fucking her cunt, he inserted his dick, screaming loudly, she shut her eyes, feeling the burning sensation in her core as his dick stretched her insides apart and her own finger intensified the pain.

He stopped in middle, that's when she realized that he wasn't even fully inside her.

Staring at her flushed red cheeks, glistering with tears, he let himself go deep inside her in one forceful push, stretching her completely as he hit her G-spot.

Her body panicked as she screamed the loudest.

He doesn't give her time to adjust as he started pumping inside her at an insane speed. Holding her finger, he pushed it deeper into her while his dick continued getting her to the edge.

He pinched her clit as she opened her eyes in shock, "ahhh"

"Keep your eyes open" demanding he continued pinching her clit which was more painful than pleasurable for her.

It doesn't take much effort and she came while screaming, her body trembling as he continued pounding her deeper and rougher.

Moments later, his thrusts also become sloppy, he felt his balls touching her ass while her moans intensified his pleasure. Thrusting deeper, he also came with a groan.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Yoongi grabbed Jimin from his collars as soon as the sketch was made, "Are you kidding me? Was this the person who tried to kill you? Do you think I'm a fool?"

"Yoongi, leave him! What happened?" Namjoon asked as he tried to get him away from Jimin but he pushed him back.

Throwing the sketch at Jimin's face, Yoongi asked again, "Look carefully! I will fucking kill you if you're lying!"

"I'm telling the truth! Why would I lie? This is the man who tried to kill me, I could never forget his face!"

Namjoon and Taehyung pulled Yoongi back, "What the hell are you doing Yoongi? He just woke up from coma, goddammit. What's the problem with that sketch?" Namjoon asked getting furious.

Yoongi knew, he cannot let his secret out like this. He had been hiding it for years, and now he has to continue with his act. He tried to control himself, and spoke in a calm voice,

"Because..... He is a criminal, he is in a dark cell in Busan under high security. How could he come out from there?"

Please vote and comment..........