Chapter-14

She was smiling widely; her pace picks up with excitement but it soon shattered into pieces when a shadow from behind catches her vision and her nostrils filled with a strong scent of sandalwood.

She knew, it was him, she could tell just from his spicy aroma. She doesn't dare to turn back to look at him and kept darting away. The voices of his feet were getting nearer and nearer,

Thud.

Thud.

Thud.

Just few more steps, and she would be free from him but her luck was not with her as a strong hand captured her hair tightly in its hold and she was forcefully pulled back.

She squeals when her back hits his solid front. His hold on her hair tightens and she screamed in pain. He turned her around roughly as he smirked,

"GOT YOU!!!"

She slammed her fists on his chest as hard as she could but he grabs them in his large hand without any effort.

He should be angry but his face showed clear amusement, a big smugly smile on his lips. Her struggle made him proud that she was at his mercy only,

"That's it, vixen, keep struggling, it turns me on."

Her eyes widened and hot tears escaped from her eyes. She was sure now, this man in front of her had no mercy or emotions. He was a monster in the human body.

He had enough of this chase play, now he wanted action,

"ON YOUR KNEES"

Her eyes widened and she shook her head expressly. He sighed while his amused look turned cold in seconds,

"I don't like people who break their promises"

He pushed her down himself and now she was sitting on her knees in front of him, crying and begging, just how he likes.

"P-please, let m-me go" she cried.

He gently lifts her face up as she stared into his eyes, the look of clear horror, it excited him. He moved her hair back from her face, her delicate features and her messed up state, made his dick twitch inside his pants,

"So Beautiful....."

He parted her lips with his thumb and put his two fingers inside her mouth,

"OPEN WIDE"

She doesn't do what she was asked, his other hand grabbed her throat tightly as his fingers pressed against her skin. She whimpered while her mouth opened itself, wide for him.

He moved his two fingers inside her mouth, deep into it. His middle finger touched the back of her throat and she gagged. He smirked,

"You see that? You aren't even able to take my fingers, how will you take my big dick inside your small mouth."

He pushed another finger inside her mouth as he hit the back of her throat with them again. She gagged hard as saliva came out from her mouth, making his fingers wet.

He removed his fingers from her mouth, now she was ready to take his member into her sweet, little mouth. He unbuttoned his pants to free his thick, erect dick.

Her breathing hitched in her throat and her face took a shade of pale as she looked at it.

He can't wait to fuck her face until it's smeared with his cum, "I'll let you go as soon as you get me off."

She looked into his eyes with her furious and scared ones, as if she had any other choice, "p-please..."

That's what he wanted to hear, he jerked forward, and gently tapped his dick on her lips, "OPEN"

She cried but his angry look scared her, she doesn't want to make him angrier than he already was. It would be worst for her only.

She slowly parted her lips which made him chuckle, "do you think it's enough to take me in? OPEN WIDE!!!"

She did as told and he inserted his dick inside her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and she gagged hard in the first thrust,

"Oh fuck!!!"

In her attempt to stop her gagging, her teeth graze his dick and he grunted as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back,

"NO TEETH" he warned.

"I've n-never done t-this before, please l-let me g-go," she said through hiccups.

"Yes you did.....now stop lying and suck me like a good girl you are."

He again brought his dick near her mouth; she slowly parted her lips while tears never stopped coming from her eyes.

"OPEN WIDE and Show me your tongue."

She slowly pushed her tongue out as much as she can for his show. He hissed while inhaling the air deeply, the view in front of him satisfied him more than anything, "Keep it that way."

Please vote and comment....