Chapter-12

Y/N was watching her favourite crime documentary on the TV or more like the TV was on in front of her and her mind was wandering about the letter she received today, she doesn't read it but the owner of that letter was what that was disturbing her.

She was in her living room; it was midnight and the night today was darker than ever.

Her mind was telling her that she did something dangerous by throwing that letter away and it would not end up in the best way for her. She brushed off all those thoughts as she increased the volume of her latest true crime show.

The ominous events played inside her head as a teen girl described the night she was abducted. She gulped hard as she heard her story, her sight turns foggy when she explained the sickening things his abductor did to her.

Her mind also started invading the memories of what happened to her that day, the way she was abused in that small try room and how she wasn't able to do anything.

She shook her head to focus back on the documentary again, the suspenseful music was making her more tensed up. Her mind drifts completely into the show and after a while, she heard her name being whispered, and she was alone today.

She quickly turned her head to the back as her toes curled, but no one was there, she turned her head to the front again. She thought it was just her mind playing with her because she was watching a thriller show.

She picked up the glass on her table to drink some water but it was empty. She sighed and went to the kitchen to fill it up with some cold water.

Standing near the refrigerator, glass in her hand, she eyed all the bottles inside it. She gets startled as she dropped the glass on the floor, shattering it into pieces when she heard her name being whispered again and this time, she was sure that she heard it.

She looked back through her shoulder, but no one was there. She turned her head to the front again and before she could register what was happening, a white damp cloth was forcefully pressed on her mouth from behind.

She tried to struggle to get away from that hold but her eyes become heavy and she felt the surroundings around her get dark. She passed out but her petite body was held by the man standing behind her, her kook.

He picked her up in his arms as he kissed her forehead, "I am sorry baby but you deserve a punishment today."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The sound of the car engine roared in her ears as she tried to make sense of where she was. Her head was spinning with pain and she slowly tried to open her eyes but shut them immediately when sharp lights pierced into her gaze through the dark.

She looked to her side and saw the only person she dreads, her eyes widened and she looked at her surroundings again. She was in the car, sitting on the passenger seat, her hands and legs were tied, and so does her mouth, with a cloth tightly.

They were on the main highway, many cars were on the road, the night was dark but the strong lights from the cars made everything properly visible.

That was when the realization hit her and she screamed from her lungs, but no voice came from her mouth instead of,

"Mmmmm"

Jungkook looked to his side, "what!!?"

She wiggled in her seat as her eyes turned watery, all her mind was thinking about that crime show she watched at her home. Those terrifying images played inside her head and now that she was also abducted by this sick person, she wanted to die then and there.

She mumbled again, wiggling on her seat,

"Mmmmm"

He looked into her eyes with a deadly look, "Be quiet!"

She was startled but that doesn't stop her, she tried to scream again. Her mumbling sounds were making him hard. He wants to fill her throat with his cum right there, to abuse it till she pass out from choking.

He took a wide turn at the exit and soon enough they were on the forest road. She gets more terrified as she watched the tall trees take shape of monsters in the dark.

No car or any living being was seen on that gravelly road, except theirs. She thought that he might kill her there and she cried more.

He stopped the car right in the middle of a dark, empty and dangerous forest.

His voice sounded more frightening than ever as it penetrates her skin,

"GET OUT"

My lovely readers, please vote and comment....