Chapter-38

"Shhhh! Finish this first, then call whoever you want. You should get a reward for your bravery, right?" Jungkook said.

She doesn't know if he was just playing around but she can't let this chance go. She finished the whole apple and juice in seconds.

She waited for his order, to get that phone in her hands and call Taehyung.

"Go on!" he said, looking at her flushed red cheeks glistening with tears. Thinking that she was sitting all naked under the blanket, he wants to throw it away from her beautiful body and tie her hands to the headboard while taking her raw on the bed, to fill up her both holes with his thick dick consecutively.

But he had planned something bigger for her, that will make her only his, not only physically but also emotionally. He doesn't care whom she calls, everybody would know that she is his property after tonight.

She looked at his face again, to confirm what he was saying was actually correct. He nodded at her, waiting for her to pick up the phone.

Her body felt stiffened as she picked up the phone in her trembling hands. He tsked. Was he testing her loyalty and now that she had failed to keep it static by picking up the phone, would he punish her?

But he smiled again, tucking her hair behind her ear, he spoke, "Come on vixen! Call anyone you want. You have one chance. Do it before I change my mind."

She doesn't want to get punished but she also doesn't want to lose this chance. Even if it was a loyalty test, she couldn't let it go only because she was scared of being punished.

With some hope of being rescued, she dialled Taehyung's number with trembling fingers. Placing the phone on her ear, she waited for him to pick up the call. The more she heard the ringer, the more she felt scared about her wicked destiny.

She cried, oh god, please Tae pick up the call. This is my only chance.

No one picked up the phone and all her hopes of being safe died with that one phone call. Jungkook grabbed his phone from her hands, wiping the tears from her cheeks, he spoke,

"No more chances for you, my vixen. Today is a special day. Let's not waste it huh? I'll get all things ready, be a good girl, get fresh and come downstairs. I don't want to repeat myself."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Namjoon and Suga entered inside an old junkyard, far away from the main city. They had received a call from the nearby police station that they had seen a car with the same number plate they were searching for.

"Who are you?"

An old man asked, eyeing both the men from head to toe.

Namjoon Showed him his ID, placing the picture of the car on the table, he asked, "we are looking for this car and we've received information that this car was last seen here."

The old man gulped, "Yes! A young man left this car here yesterday and......"

"And?"

"And he didn't even take the money, the car was brand new, maybe just a few months old. Instead, he took an old car from us in exchange."

Y/N's kidnapper was way cleverer than they thought him to be. He got rid of the only proof which could help them to locate him. 

Yoongi grunted, "You must have done the paperwork right? Show us!"

The old man looked down, not being able to match his eyes with them. Yoongi got furious, grabbing him by the collars, he spat, "How the hell did you buy a car without any paperwork?"

"Did you see his face?" Namjoon asked, getting Yoongi away from the old man who was coughing now.

"N-No, his face was covered. He was with a girl, even her face was covered with a mask. He told me she was his wife. That's all I know officers. I am sorry."

Please vote and comment if you're enjoying the story....