CHAPTER THIRTEEN

TRIS POV:

"So this will be your room." Meredith gestures to whats behind the door.

"I'll give you guys some time to look around."

It has two floors. It lets me feel like there isn't any war, but there is. There's a war between the Bureau and the other undiscovered cities such as Detroit.

I wan't to live a peaceful life in Chicago but I remind myself that there is no more Chicago, it's demolished and will be removed off of the maps. The city where I lived most of my life no longer exists.

"Tris." I hear Tobias' voice from the second floor.

"Yes?" I respond so that I can acknowledge him.

"Look at this."

I walk up the stairs and see Tobias observing a large photograph placed on an empty space of a wall.

"It's a map," He glances at me. "the map of the USA."

"USA?" I ask.

"It's the country in which we are in at the moment." He responds, looking fascinated. "We can now plan a strategy for the war! Maybe like going to the Bureau unexpectedly before they can! Haha! Finally."

"Tobias you sound like Erudite." He's so fascinated with the new information entering his brain.

"Well it's been a long time since I have been learning." He smirks.

I hear a knock on the door.

I walk and turn the nob, it's Meredith.

"Hi, sorry for disturbing but can I just talk to Tobias? You know," Meredith pauses. "because of the sibling thing." She looks at me nervously and purses her lips to refrain them from shaking. "Privately." I see her hands shivering.

"Tobias!" I call out. "It's Meredith!"

Tobias jogs down the stairs.

I walk outside to give them their privacy.

What am I feeling? I feel this hatred inside of me for Meredith. But it can't be hatred.

Jealousy.

But they're just long lost siblings. Maybe.