CHAPTER FOUR

At last, it's finally over; and I fall down.

My leg feels numb. I groan.

Tobias crouches down. I want to feel his arms wrap around me; and they do.

"Tris" he whispers.
"Yeah?"
He leans forward and I feel his lips on mine. I place my finger on his lips.
"Tobias" I groan again. "My leg"

He slides his arms under me and stands.

He walks to the rails, and the train is still arriving.

***************

He runs and drops me inside, followed by him.

We sit with our legs bent in front of us.

He rips a part of his shirt and wraps it around my knee. "Here, this should stop the bleeding."
"Thanks." I say as if I was forced to.

I cross my arms and lean on the wall.
I close my eyes, I can feel Tobias moving beside me. He wraps his arm around me and then I transfer my head to his shoulder.
Then I wished this could last forever, but it can't. I have more important things to figure out.

I move away. "Why does Jeanine wan't me?"
"I guess she wants to create a syrum like a stimulation, but instead, to kill divergence."
"Yes I know that." I force a grin. "But I mean, why me?"
"Is that a rhetorical question or-"
"-never mind."

/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\

Is this okay? hahaha sorry! it sort of sucks so far lol, i don't have that much inspiration, maybe taylor swift, but-
gahh
i'm confusing myself and you guys oops
Shoutout to MeWannaPlushie She helped me alot and influenced me to do all these. Anyway.....
lets just continue with the story lmao.

/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\

We reach dauntless, I can see Christina, she looks like as if she were hit by a car. As we jump off the train, I walk briskly, and hug her.