CHAPTER FIFTEEN

A/N:

Hi guys! Thanks for 501 views and 55 votes!! It's sort of a huge achievement for me since it's my first story! Again thank you!

You know what I just noticed a few days ago?

The reason why Tobias has a huge tattoo on his back is because it covers the scars Marcus caused during his childhood.

AND!!

What Marcus did to Tobias when he was younger is the reason why he sleeps on his stomach, exposing his back.

HOW STUPID AM I NOT TO KNOW ALL THIS SOONER!!
___________________________

Tobias

I hear a knock on the door and turn the knob, it's Meredith.

"I really don't wan't to disturb you both but this is important." She seems desperate. "May I come in?"

"Tris!" I call out. "It's Meredith, she said it's important!"

"Yeah you can come in." I gesture to the couch.

Tris hurries down the stairs and sits beside me.

"I don't wan't to ruin your stay here but this is war. Our sources found out that the Bureau will attack in about a month. We will start the training sessions as soon as possible. I have made a recommendation to the council to add both of you and a few others. We know that you and the rest of the Chicago survivors have already experienced dealing with war. We would like to ask for help and advice from you. Specifically during the training sessions and the board meetings."

Meredith sounds mature for a 14 year old. She could be great as a leader, well I guess she already is. She's might even be able to be smarter than me, in the strategic side.

"Christina and Caleb would be great additions as well." Meredith continues.

"So what you're saying is that you want us and other survivors to help you out?" Tris looks at me, as if she were asking me what I think about joining. She seems like she wants to.

"I'm okay with it. I mean we did come here to help out and to take shelter." I say.

Tris nods

"Alright then it's settled. We'll have both of you, Christina and Caleb. We will have a meeting tomorrow at 10:00 in the morning. Training will start the day after." Meredith stands. "Thank you for your cooperation."

We lead her to the door.

I look at Tris.

Tris sighs. "Here we go again."