Chapter 1

3 years and 10 months since Saint left Thailand. He still got that missing puzzle imprints his eyes. He looked outside from his office, looking as the sun sets. He took over one of their family company despite graduated Architecture.

His feelings still the same, just like how the Sun done its job. In the Human's naked eyes it seems it comes and goes but Remember, the sun's still there and it gives the Moon and Stars support.

"Papa~!"

He turn around and put his usual smile as he welcomed his daughter into his arms.

He took her into his arms as her cute little arms wrapped around his neck. Saint placed his lips on her cheeks as what she likes.

"Oh, my dearest Kallistê... My Callie" she faced her Father and tilt her cute head as he looked straight into her beautiful eyes — the eyes that she takes after the man Saint loves. 

Kallistê, Saint's one and only daughter that he conceived after leaving Thailand. Her hair's as pure as black as charcoal, her lips as pinkish as the newly bloomed Sakura, her eyebrows as thick as fits her and eyes as clear as crystal. One can totally guess that only the face's shape takes after Saint — even her smile... It takes after the man who contributed in creating this little angel.

Kallistê or Callie by nickname already at the age where she'll ask about the other missing pair but she didn't. She knew to herself that it's not the good time to ask whenever she look straight at her father's eyes. She's too smart and considerate in her age.

"Callie loves Papa so much" she said as she hugged him "Papa also love Callie so much" she smile and he knows. Despite her age, she's so understanding and considerate.

"Does Dada (grandpa) and Nini (grandma) knows you're here?" He asked her as he placed her down to the couch "Yes! They even dropped me there" she pointed outside and he knows that it was by the entrance. "Dada and Nini told me that Papa needs a companion and Callie's the great choice" she reason as she munch the dumplings that were served.

Saint looked at her daughter and remembered how that man used to stuffed his face with the dumplings and now it was his daughter who stuffed dumplings.

"Does Callie loves dumplings so much that she forgot that Papa also can eat dumplings?" She smile and pull the plate "Papa can eat his meat and veggies. Callie can't eat dumplings at kindergarten" He reached his daughter's face and wipe away the mess she put into her face.

"How can I ever survive without you my Callie" she looks at him then proceed to run towards her father who's almost gotten emotional — hugged him "Callie stays with Papa no matter what" she cupped her father's face with her cute and tiny palms "Callie stays in Papa's belly for nine months and took care of Callie again for 3 years and a month. What reason does Callie to walked away from Papa? Papa's an Omega and Callie's an Alpha. It was the Alpha's duty to protect their Omega as well as its important treasures. Papa's important to Callie so Callie will stay by Papa and protect him" she smile to him and wipe those tears away...

Who wouldn't cry by those words from a 3 years old baby girl?

After some time, Saint went home with his daughter on his arms.

"She fell asleep?" His mother said in a very low voice as Saint nodded. She took her into her arms and caress the little kid's back "You know what my boy? Our little Princess been so anxious since this month arrived. She keep on telling your dad that it was the month that you'll be so sad and she thought anxiously that maybe she can't make you feel better. She's just a 3 years old little girl and she thinks like an adult when it comes to you. I wonder where she takes that attitude from" she said as they went inside their house. She knew where Callie takes after — of course, Saint's her son and she knew so much who he hangout with and who Callie's other father.

She then tucked in Callie on her own bed — her Princess-like bedroom. "Despite of being young, the quality of being an Alpha really runs in your veins. Your other father's qualities... And you takes after most of his, our beautiful and most loving Princess." She kissed her forehead before leaving her room.

As she went out, she saw his Husband and Son in the living room. She smile as she went down towards them.

"How's our Princess?" Her husband asked "She's in deep sleep" she then sat down across them.

"So, what's the plan my boy? I heard that his parents knew about Callie and they want to meet her secretly" she asked worriedly "I agreed since they wanted to meet her here despite him not knowing. Callie deserves to know her other family." Saint's father put his hand on his son's shoulder "Our Callie's a smart girl and would always put her promise first. Despite she takes most of her from that Alpha — being an Alpha she is, she also takes after you whenever it comes to this things. So let's believe and trust our Princess" Saint nods and was hugged by his parents.

"I hope she'll be fine when meeting them" he said under his breath as he hugged them back.