Chapter 10.5

Weeks has passed...

Calum stays as Calum.

Kallistê stays as Kallistê.

Gulf and his husband Mew kept their daily routine by watching the young man grew up in some distance.

Cain still love only one woman until this day.

Nunew still manipulate his son as usual.

Zee, though he knew about it... He's still acting as blind of it.

Saint? He seems like he joined Gulf and Mew on their routine but doesn't let anyone know.

"So, how's the boy you keep on watching for a week now?" Tommy Sittichok, Saint and Zee's classmate during their highschool days who marries Jimmy and already have 2 children. 1 boy and 1 girl. "I heard that it was Zee's son? A year older than Callie" "It's not a year but 5 months at most, I think"

"Well.. if you're talking about that athletic and smart kiddo that his parents nor any family members doesn't care about. Calum it is? He's going to be 6 years old next 3 months" they turn and saw a tall and blond man and Tommy recognised him as Shelina's acquaintance during her stay "I'm sorry that I overstep but talking in public about the boy who's birth known to Shelina was kinda... Well... Inappropriate?" He look at them "I'm Dr. Callisto, Shelina's cousin who's a free Doctor" then Cain suddenly popped up "Oh! You guys are here" Saint then let them join on their table.

"So, you're acquainted with Shelina? No.. I mean her cousin but haven't meet the Suppapong yet?" Tommy asked Callisto "I once meet them but as part Royalty, I can't join many gatherings." "So, what are you doing here?" Saint ask as Callisto looked at Cain then back at them...

"Since you're talking about the boy. Let me tell you why I'm here..." He sigh and continued "Calum's step-grandma... Who's the Stepmother of Zee's... The former mistress of his father's, she's the only one who take good care of the boy... In every 3 months, Calum had checkup and by this next 3 months which is supposed to be his birthday. He'll be diagnosed..." The three of them are shocked and ask him all the whys and when's. "Calum's a sickly young boy. He Calum was raised by his Late Aunt who's acquainted to me and Shelina as well as this grandmother he had. As he turned 5 years old, we discovered that he had this incurable illness which pains his grandmother so much. It was said that a blood transfusion can cure it but if it's from the people that got a test of over 90%." "Have you found one?" Cain sounded so worried but Callisto shake his head "I know Calum's hurting so much on the inside but we can only see how happy he is, outside. That's why... If possible, we wanted Calum had all his ways and can do whatever he wanted..." He sigh "We don't know when he's going to give in..." He fall silent in a meantime "That's why Shelina told us to never talk about the boy in public because of the pian that will follow." "Does Gulf and Mew know about this?" Callisto and Cain turn their heads at Saint.

"Can you repeat it?" Callisto asked "Does Gulf and Mew---" but he was cut off "How did you know about those two? Did you perhaps know?" "Just my speculation..." "I also have a feeling about the two but I'm not so sure" "you mean?" Callisto look at Cain "Shelina, the late midwife who died after the night of deliveries and Calum's late Aunt... Are the ones who knew about Calum's birth"

Cain thought it deeply and remember,

"There's this one gift that Shelina wanted me to bring wherever I go. I didn't know who that is but I guess, I know who that person that will be receiving that gift" They look at him and he went to get it from this car,

Came back and they all saw, a box that was wrapped with much care and love.

Saint read what it wrote,

"Caluime Karville, miho... Happy 7th birthday. Thank you for staying alive and healthy. Your happiness surely come. The dream you wanted surely was on your side right now. I'm sorry the Queen can't meet the Prince but I hope you're already close with the Princess. Ps. I hope you never forgotten about the story of the Mercenary and his Queen and I know yet for sure, today will be the last name you have changes into the original. The birth and environment that you deserve. Sorry, it took so long."

SFX: reads as Kalyom Car-vil

"Does this mean... Caluime, he's Calum?" Tommy reacted as he continued "So, it means... All the evidence and secret of his birth are all inside that box? But only Calum can open it and on his 7th birthday?" Saint secretly smile and thought to himself "So, the Queen have lot of secrets... I bet that there's a reason why she told me and Callie to never hate Zee, does it mean that it was also part of her plan?"

"Guess, everything plays around Shelina hopes" they look at Callisto "Shelina... She was born differently. It seems like she's originally not from our world"

Cain said to himself "I guess I can say that... Cause, so do I"

A/n: How was it? It took me so long to update for I'm so very busy right now. I still have a lot of modules, codings and Research Paper and Capstone Research as we as Programs that need to be configure. Hope you guys stay safe and keep walking to our own dreams! No matter how hard!

Love, YoursTrulyDeerYoda