Chapter 9.4

During break time, Saint noticed that Calum stayed by himself so he approach him — and he doesn't know why he feel something stabbing his heart or maybe because he's a parent as well as having a child.

"Hey young man..." Calum look up at him "Can I sit next to you?" "Ah! Yes... It's vacant... You can have it" Saint sat next to him "I noticed how you intelligently answers. You know? I wondered if you're really a 5 years old kid" Calum smile as Saint was pleased to see that. He didn't think that he was really have such a pleasing smile up close. "Anyway, I heard that you're my daughter's friend..." Calum tilt his head and Saint knew that he's confused and curious of who is his daughter "My daughter's name ... Kallistê Amithyst Suppapong" he saw Calum's shock expression "That's why you look like her" "You think so?" Calum nod his head "Callie had your face though but there's something about her though" "ah... It's because she's a special rare Alpha, she takes after my late cousin's" and Saint realised that as Callie grew up... Her once looks that they thought she takes after Zee, slowly fades and turned into the beauty of the Suppapong's... More like the look of the younger Shelina mixing with Saint's face. "How about you Calum? Who you takes after?" "Me? I'm neither my parents or grandparents... Maybe Neighbor? Or I'm guessing I'm adopted or switched from birth?" "Why you think so???" Calum look up at Saint as he smile "Because I'm never been loved from the beginning. I grew up with Aunt Granny for 3 years before she died and I lived with them after that day." but Saint saw the pain behind those bright smile... Then later, Saint spend time with Calum as he learn that he possessed lot of incredible talent to being with.

Saint can't believe that the world of this kids... He still can't understand the world of the Rare and Special type of both Alpha, Beta and Omega's. Since they are born so different so it's hard to understand their intellectual and the way they think and act things... And those kind of births are only born after thousands of years and was still so rare to give birth since chances of them being alive are like a miracle.

He remembered back on the day when he gave birth to Kallistê, He didn't fought too much for his life but the child's life was at stake... No one knew what happened nor the reason not until they learned that she's one of those rare birth Alpha. The only one who saved the child's life was the female Doctor...

That one who Calum called Aunt Granny. The best Doctor in saving the life of rare birthed beings.

Saint watch Gulf took Calum to his car so he can drop him to his home. "So, how's talking with Calum?" Saint turn and saw the well-known bussinesman Mew "Oh! Greetings" "Same to you..." Saint look back to where he looked before "well, he's a super nice kid. He's so talented and so heartwarming" "But he can't act like that at his home... I'm happy that you spend time with him though he's the rumoured son of your former friend Zeepruk Panich" "Children's not at fault to whatever the grownups had done. They're innocent" "I'm glad..." "So, about Calum's suffering... Why does that young boy experience those? Aren't Zee a good father?" Mew put his hand in his coat's pocket "No one even look at him as Preciously as we look at him and No one in there, that spends time with him as what you did. He can't even smile nor laugh... He can only act to whatever Zee's partner wanted him to be. Every single one.... Wanted him to disappear" Saint abruptly look at Mew as his heart was breaking. He can't believe that the grandparents Kallistê meet has done immoral and inhuman things to such a child... The grandparents... Kallistê started to love and welcomed to her life ends up a cruel kind of human to the other poor child. And Zee? He can't believe that his former friend... Can't even become Calum's good father, what more to Kallistê whom he never meet?

Before Saint went back home since Cain already left halfway... Mew told him the most recent that happened to the child which made Saint got so mad,

As he arrived home, he noticed that there's a familiar car outside. Realized that it was Zee's parents visiting Kallistê. He don't know but it's the Very first time Saint felt so much hate to someone whom he known since before. He swung the door by force and face as emotionless and cold as the icebergs at the North pole.

"Kallistê. To your room" Callie look at him and listened to him obediently "My Son? What's wrong? Callie's been playing with her grandparents... What's wrong?" Mrs. Suppapong approach her son who's at the Kitchen counter "They're the problem!" His mother in shock and his father approach them. Luckily, the counter's a soundproof "Son? What's wrong? Why are you so mad all of a sudden?" Saint sigh and they knew that he had a valid reason why.

"Remember Zee's son?" "What's with the boy? Did something happened?" His mother asked "The Calum which Callie happily told us about was that boy. Calum Sebastien." They look at him as they saw that he's holding his tears so much "Last night... No... Yesterday. As the boy went back home, they look at him in so much hate and told him to go to his room without asking him why he's late, if he's okay or even ask him to eat dinner with them!!! The boy had dinner in his room with the cookies and juice that Callie gave him! Are they okay for treating a growing child like that?" He can't hold his tears anymore as he told them about Calum's situation... As detailed as what Toptap and Mew told him.

He's not exaggerating. Saint's also a parent and have a child... So, as a parent's Heart... He felt so much pain for the child. As much as he remembers the last rough sketch on Shelina's collection... Though it was just a boy's eyes, he knew it was connected to Calum's well-being.

Will Saint's feelings change when his path crosses someone else's path in the nearest future?