Side Story (Zee)

A morning dew welcomes Zee as he opens his eyes. He looked around and noticed that the place where he was, is like the past.

"You still in a day dream? It's kind of late already. Look, the baby's already woke up"

A familiar voice spoke and he abruptly turned around to where the voice came from.

He locked his eyes to the person carrying a few weeks child.

Tears streaming from his eyes as he felt that his heart squeezed and stabbed with thousands of swords.

"What's wrong with you?!"

The other person panicked as it saw Zee's tears and painful expression like there were a thousand things that he regretted.

It slowly approached Zee and wiped his tears with its freehand. "Having a bad dream?" Zee then held that person's hand as it was still placed on his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry"

The person looked at Zee.

"I'm really... So sorry"

The person still looked at him without saying a word

"I'm so very sorry"

The person still

"I'm..."

The person raised Zee's head to look straight at it.

"It's alright... We're not mad but it doesn't mean we're not hurt and it's really alright... Just please take care of her for us"

Zee's tears still streaming down

"You're important to me and important to our son"

He smile...

Nunew smiled at Zee

"I loved you from the very beginning until my last breath. That's why I forgave you no matter what. I acted distant because after I gave birth, I learned that I have illness and my days are already counted. I don't want to give you nor Calum pain when losing me"

Tears are streaming down Nunew's eyes.

"But I ended up losing my child... Once again..."

"Again? What do you mean"

New smile at him but pain was there... Too visible to not notice

"I was supposed to give birth to a beautiful little girl but she died and Calum was given to me. But that doesn't mean that I hate him, I love him more than my life..." Nunew look at Zee "More than I loved you. That's how important Calum is to me"

"That's why... I saw a little girl calling me in my dreams telling me about your death... As she was crying and pleading for you to me"

"She's a lovely girl right? She takes after you. She's truly a girl version of you but I don't know about her personality. She always made fun of her brother. She laughs out loud and loves to run around. She loves dresses and keeps on asking Calum what kind of person you are. She always smiles and loves Kalliste so much. She secretly visits her and you as well. But that child didn't regret not blaming anyone about her death."

"Because for her, she's a real life angel"

Zee turned around and saw Calum walking towards them as he noticed that New wasn't carrying a child anymore.

A girl then popped up behind Calum as she still holds Calum's shirt.

She has long black hair as overall Zee's mirror -like child.

"Come on, he's Daddy" Calum told her as she looked up at him "I know..." "Go to him" she refused and shook her head "It's alright... I'm okay Brother"

Zee looked at her

"My daughter..."

"She's Amabel Dad" Calum said as she smiles at their Dad

"You need to go back Daddy... Your other Family are both waiting for you"

Zee saw visible tears from the little girl despite her being all smiles at him.

"Please be a good father and husband now... And stop fueling the pain to my sister. She loved you but the trauma and pain are still there so it takes time"

Zee walked towards the kids and hugged them both.

"Dad, it's time... Don't hurt Kalliste more" Calum told him.

"My Calum.... My little Amabel" Zee sobs while hugging his children, his heart was like being stab by swords and knives.

Nunew hugged Zee at the back as the children had tears streaming down.

"Zee, please don't live anymore with regrets. It's alright, we're fine. Go now... It's not yet your time"

Still hugging Zee "Kalliste is waiting. Don't hurt her okay? Understand her and be considerate. And be patience with her. She's a lovely girl."

Amabel looked up at Zee and they locked eyes "Sister needs you more than you ever knew. She needs the two of you. Please solve the issue for her. Don't give up on her nor the hanging relationship. Dad, you can't bring back the dead with regrets. Start a new story, a new page. We'll be looking for both of you. Don't regret anymore, we're fine..."

"She's really an angel, right? That's Amabel. A being created and molded with all the great things" Calum spoke next to Zee's ears.

"There are things that are there but aren't meant to be written until the very ending page" Nunew said as he took the children at his side. Smiling to him as he nod as if telling 'its time to go'

Just before Zee could say any more words.

A light blinded him as he opened his eyes and he was lying in a hospital bed. Looking at his side, Kalliste slept next to him as she laid her head at the space beside his arm.

He caresses her head slowly, she wakes up and tears suddenly stream out. As she held herself while gasping.

She looked at him like children would look at someone who made them both mad, angry, worried and hurt.

"Daddy! You're stupid!"

She cries,

"Daddy! You're so stupid! Don't you know how worried I am as I received a call? You're bad! Mean! Stupid! Crazy!"

Zee held her hand and pulled her to a hug who was sobbing.

"I'm sorry... My daughter"

"Don't do that recklessness again"

She said pouting, she was so worried and was so afraid of losing someone from her life.

Zee chuckled while caressing the back of his daughter's head as he hugged her even tighter but gentler.

"I'm truly sorry my love"

A/N: It's been 8 months since then. So, I give you guys a side story before continuing the next chapters. And again, I seldom went on updates since I'll be looking for a job in a couple months from today. Because I was busy last month(s) with my On-the-Job Training and then Graduation. So, let me thank you all for still being here and supporting this work. And anyway, I also have a new story "Angel Like You" but it's not a fanfic but an original OC yet it was inspired from my One shot / short story (from my old account that I forgot the password anymore) it was an NCT Fanfic (back then) and now it was an original characters + boyxgirl. Thank you~