Chapter 8.2

"I heard that you'll be visiting Thailand next month?" Saint asked Cain while the younger rocking Callie on his arms as she fell asleep "Ah! About that... It was a tournament visit. We'll watch the young aspirants with how they play a match" "Callie, always ask about how her Uncle became a star" "If it's possible, let's go there together... Since Her birthday's approaching. Maybe it's best to celebrate it there so she can meet friends her age"

Saint look at his parents and saw that both of them agreed.

"I know you're worried that if Callie might meet his Father Alpha but I also think that Callie need to be around in a different environment" Cain said as he look at the sleeping Princess. "How about Shelina?" Cain smile and answered "She'll always around us. We all know that she love going on a different environment and for sure, she'll think the same for Callie"

🔸🔸🔸Timeskips 🔸🔸🔸🔸

"Where's Uncle Cain?" The little girl who's wearing a fairy-like coat with a beautiful Medieval-like dress underneath and who just arrived in a Thailand Airport "Papa! We're lost! Uncle Cain's not here!" Saint look at his daughter and gently chuckled for she doesn't know that he originally came from there.

"Kallistê!"

She turn around and saw his Uncle. She tilted her head for it's the Very first time she saw him wearing a plain white polo and a black slacks matched with his black shoes and Black shades "It's your Uncle Cain..." Saint said as he bend to match her height but she hides that surprised Saint "That's not Uncle Cain..."

Cain heard it and laugh before going on one knee to look at her "I just dressed up a bit and you won't believe that I'm Uncle?" He removes his shades and smile at her "Well? How's this---" to his shocked, Callie jumped into his arms "It's you Uncle!" He carried him and they both straight to the parking area where he left his sport's car "Your Favourite Colour. Pink..." Kallistê smile as her Father and Grandparents are amazed of how Cain remembers those small details.

"Down..." "Hmm?" Cain look at her "Down..." She asked and he put her down. Her skip toes are so cute to watch but she suddenly stopped. Saint followed her stares as he stand next to her, she look up "Papa Saint...." "Hmm?" Callie pointed her cute little fingers across them (I used fingers since it's disrespectful and rude to point finger in a place like Thailand) "He looked like me... Is that... My Dad Alpha---" before she could finish her words, Saint pick her up and put her inside Cain's car immediately. Then the others hurriedly went inside, though Cain doesn't get it that quite.

Little did Saint know, that man felt the stare that seems like from little angel that are full of missing. He took a glance, only to see Saint going inside that pink sport's car. His heart skips a beat and was like his tears are ready to break out.

"That can't be Saint, right?" He thought to himself as he put his attention back to his son.

"Stop being a brat Calum. Your Uncle going to be here..."

He look back to where the car parked a while ago,

"I know that I always got betrayed by my feelings but I know for sure, that it was you... Saint... But why are you in a hurry? Are you perhaps hiding something from me?"

While Cain drove straight to the main road, Cain looks at his side — front seat where Saint sat down and saw Saint spacing out while looking at the window and seems like he's holding tears in his eyes. While Callie fell asleep next to his grandmother's arms "Is there's something hurt?" he asked him out of full concern "it's Nothing... I'm alright---" "Is that Zeepruk Panich?" he asked while his eyes are still on the road "You've been skipping by asking how your feelings since then but you still love him all your life right? Like you wanted to forget him but your heart can't erase him" he slightly smile "It's hard to erase someone you love so much that you're willing to give your everything" "But as you know, He already had family on his own. I even heard that he already have a son who's a but older than Kallistê" "But... She's still his daughter to begin with and you're his first love..." "I guess you're misunderstanding something. I'm not his first love but his former best friend" "Shelina told me about it... That's why I also thought that you both are each other's first love. Shelina's my acquaintance and later Became my best friend before I became her fiancée" "Fiancée?" He look at Cain "I thought the two of you are just long time lover?" Cain smile "We're already engaged before our 1st day in the University." "No one knows about it---" "But the most painful is that... She died pregnant with our 3 months old daughter" Saint was shocked and realized why she's so excited to see Kallistê back then and how caring and how Cain remembers every small detail that Kallistê said. "We planned to tell everyone about her pregnancy after I went back home that day. We're going to surprise everyone just how she want it but, that bastard killed my fiancée and my unborn child so I really want to put him into pulp. But I know Kallistê won't be happy about it like Shelina felt... Yet, it still hurts. Losing the family that I looked forward yet I'm thankful that you both still welcome me as a family and to be close with Kallistê" Saint force himself to smile though he's hurt with the news that he just heard "Cause you love my cousin so much and you care about Kallistê's well-being, that makes you our family no matter what"

Cain smile, "Thank you"