Chapter 8.3

Days passed after that unexpected encounter. Saint brought his daughter to a place where he love so much way back during highschool.

"Papa! This place so splendid!!!" Saint chuckle "Just where you get that word from" she smile "Uncle Grandpa!" Saint smile "I knew it" and pat his daughter's head. Later, Saint just left his daughter for he need to take the comfort room, she stayed there... Minding her own business until one boy who's a bit older than him — about months, approach her

"You're too young. Who are you with?" She look at him narrowing her eyebrows a bit before answering him "Aren't you going to say Excuse me, before asking such questions? Aren't you kind of rude?" "We're same age. So what's the fuss?" "What makes you think that we're same age? Well, I don't want to have an enemy so I'll answer you that you can go wherever you might want." She sigh "I'm with my Father but he needs to use the comfort room. Satisfied?" The boy look at her, no. Straight into her eyes "You talk like a bit of a grown up. Where you from?" She put a small portion of food into her mouth then answer him "Europe but my Father's from around here" "You're an Alpha, aren't you?" "Yes. How about you?" "I don't know. Some say that I'm an Omega but some said that I'm a Beta" she look at him "I say, you're an Omega with a faint lineage of an Alpha not a Beta. You would either have a heat or rut." "Heat? Rut?" "My Uncle Grandpa's a Doctor. He told me about those things. As an Alpha, I'm expected to have a rut but since I took after the lineage of my late Aunt, that makes me different but in your case, if someday you'll be in heat, that means your Omega's stronger than your Alpha's. It's the same as being in rut" "You're so knowledgeable" "I'm an only child of the family that's why I involved myself in different fields of knowledge that each of my family possessed" "Field... I only know from my family, that they are in business" she tilt her head and smile at him, which shock him for how attractive she is when she smile "My Uncle Grandpa's a Doctor. My Grandparents are both businessman and Businesswoman. My Father's a Software Engineer but he became a businessman right now. My Late Aunt might become an Information Technology Expert but she died before that happens. Her Fiancé, my Uncle... He's a professional Athlete as well as a Data Scientist but he's more focused being an a Senior Athlete" "Aren't they busy?" "They are but they still gives me time. How about you?" "Me? Both my parents always fight and one of my parents always told me to do this and that as well as telling me to demand this and that" "if not?" "If not... I'll be punished once Dad went to work" Callie hold his hand "You'll be alright... Right?" He smile at her "I really dreamt of being part of the Junior Team" "Junior Team?" "Yes?" "That's the Team that my Uncle going to build! Do you want me to bring you in front row?" He smile at her and they talk lot of things. They slowly opened themselves to each other, which is kinda rare sight of Kallistê until Saint came back.

He bid her farewell while exchanging names.

"So, I only took several minutes because of the line. You already have a friend?" Saint ask as he saw her daughter being that happy "it was so rare of you to talk and make friends. So who's that boy's name?" Saint anticipated as she look up at him.

"My friend's name..."

"Yes?"

"His name's Calum. And he's from around here"