Chapter 13.2

Kallistê woke up abruptly and shocked everyone from their slumber as she cried so painfully and loud.

"Baby... What's wrong?" Saint hugged her and before the child could tell, a text message from Cain suddenly appeared.

He read it as he cried so bad while hugging his daughter.

"Calum's dead... I just heard this 5 minutes ago. I can't collect my broken pieces because of the news. They said that he lied about his due..."

Saint look at his daughter as he wipe her tears away...

"Mama Saint... Calum... I dreamed about him telling me to live on and he said that he need to went ahead. And... And... He knew that Zee's my biological father and... Telling me to be happy with him together with you mama..." She brawl her eyes out.

She asked her family that they should be going there. They hurriedly change their clothes and went straight ahead.

At the mourning place, They saw Mew and Gulf together with their son — he's not so pale like he used to be, they turn and saw Nunew crying as another figure supported him.

"You might think that 'How dare he cry' without knowing what he's been through" Saint and the rest looks at Gulf "Nunew was the one Calum drew before... The person in the shadows" he looks back at them "He's just afraid to losing the life of the boy he raised by the hands of his relatives. He's well-known for being heartless and cold, if they saw him changing — it will all lead to Calum and that's what he most afraid of"

Kallistê ran inside after hearing it, holding back her tears as she heard Nunew said...

"I'm sorry if I made you feel that I don't love you nor to care but trust me my dear baby, I love you more than you know, I care about you more than anything else. I'm just so afraid of losing you and if I put your life in danger because of my affection. But baby, why did you leave so soon? If only, I could take your illness to myself and to let you live a happy life... I rather chose to die in your place..."

"Nunew... Please calm down... You're not feeling well..."

Callie look up at Kaownah and realized that he's a doctor whom she saw in Calum's phone.

She look ahead and saw that it was an open casket, to where you can freely hold the cold body. Calum was covered with Lilies, pink roses and Dandelions. His face was mid-cover with Lilies while holding Pink roses and the sides are Dandelions.

Tears can't be stopped as she moved forward as Kaownah took Nunew to rest inside.

"Calum... It's me Kallistê. Why are you laying there lifeless?" Tears are falling so heavily as she hold the boy's cold hand "You told me that you wanted to be like Uncle Cain but what are you doing?! Why are you there laying?! You liar!!!" Everyone look at Kallistê as she shouted at Calum.

They also saw her hugging Calum "You want me to live happily but you're giving me pain!" She lean her body on the boy and remove the flowers that they cover on his face "Why are you covering you face? Do you want me to forget you? Don't be like that Calum... You're my very first friend that was same age as me. You give me joy and open my eyes to new adventures. Sorry that I'm not there when you need someone. I'm sorry that I've been so naive thinking that you're alright... I'm really sorry..." Every people looking at Kallistê cried with her, they never saw anything like that...

A child crying to a dead child that seem like A broken first love. Yes, it may seem like it, Kallistê love Calum secretly. She treated him as her first love...

The first love that swift away like a passing air. They say, First love never die... That may be like for Callie, she won't ever forget how she meet her first love, how she fell for him and how he made her feel so special as well of how he made her heart skip a beat every time he held her hands. They may be children but crushes whom we thought was our first love was indeed so special.

Yet Kallistê Amithyst's first love left her... Calum Sebastien left this world while hoping that she will have a happy life without knowing how much damage he left on her.

Little she did know, Calum's soul was there... Right beside her, appreciating her wholeheartedly. He smile as he as well feel pain — Callie was too his first love and will be his last. The girl who will grow up as a woman, that's his first and last love. He never told her not gave her a hint about his feelings because he knew if he did, he'll only scarred her all her life because he's dying. He just feel so lucky that on his last years, he meet Callie — the girl who will be his first and last love.

He whispered into her ear "I'm going now Callie, please be well. I love you" he finally uttered the 3 words he longed to say to her as he drifted by the wind.

"You didn't know how much you mean to me Calum. Now, I know it's too late but I need to tell you this... You're my first and I'm hoping that you'll be my last. Calum Sebastien... I love you... With all my heart. Thank you for being with me though you left so early and without saying goodbye. So, please watch over us, goodbye and please always remember that I, Kallistê Amithyst love Calum Sebastien so much. And I know you care so much of your mother Nunew, I'll be his ray of hope beside you... If it may, I'll make him happy once again. I'll hold his hand for you." she said like-whisper as she hug him for the last time as tears keep falling.