Chapter 9

"Hey, Princess... Are you uncomfortable somewhere?" Cain ask her as he sat next to her. Well, he brought her to the Junior Team observations in a hope to recruit a splendid junior team. Kallistê shakes her head and played with her fingers "Are you sure?" She nod and Cain knew that there's something bothering her so he put his eyes on her until she's ready to tell him "Well... I met a friend last week and he's almost same age as me. He wanted to be able to join the Junior Team but I know he's still young. Is that possible, Uncle?" She look up at him and he saw how beautiful her heart like how Shelina once. He smile and pat her head "There's a beginner of the Team which are obviously intended for kids. And of course! Same age as you being in Kid Team? Sure! So, who's that goody friend of yours?" She smile "His name's Calum! He's a Thai. Born in a both male Alpha and Omega but..." "Yes?" "I look all over but he's nowhere to be seen..." "It's still so early. He'll be here" "really?" "Really" he pat her head before leaving her there to facilitate the rest of the crews and the auditioners.

She sat there, waiting for that boy until...

"Kallistê!!!"

She turn and saw him "You're late" "I'm sorry... I still need to let my parents go to work before heading here" "Are you being punished?" He smile and sit next to her "I'm used to it. You see, I'm seeing as a brat and worthless by my family and relatives. So, it's nothing new---" he was cut when she held his hand "You got new bruises. Let me bandage it" she take her medicine kit as if she heard nothing like him being worthless "You're going to be in a Star team in the future. You need to take care of yourself" she said as she help him sanitise and cover it "Thank you Kallistê..." "Call me Callie. That's what they call me" he smile at her. Then Cain saw them and decided to approach them.

"So, this is your friend? Calum right?" The boy panicked and bow down "I'm Calum. Please to meet you sir!" "Chill out my boy. You may rise" he laugh and put his hand on the boy's head "You're so charming. I didn't know that my niece would find a friend who's afraid of me though." "He's just nervous Uncle" Kallistê said as she file her things back to her bag "So, then. I'll be taking your friend over there. See you later" Cain then brought Calum to where lot of kids his age are.

As they are approaching, Cain felt a strong stabbing eyes to their direction — from the kids. "Seems they doesn't like me here, Sir" "Do you know them?" He slightly nod "They are the kids of my Omega father's batch mates and friends of my father's Uncle. They hated me from the beginning" "So, you're going to give up?" The boy fall silent "Kallistê... She believes in you." The boy look up at him as he try to stop his tears from going down "Please know this. You are the very first friend that Callie made for herself. As you noticed, she's built different for she took almost after her late Aunt who's my fiancée." Cain look at him and squat down to level the child's height "Kallistê Amithyst Suppapong made a friend with?" Cain look at him with a smile...

Then the boy replied with a braver self introduction

"Kallistê Amithyst Suppapong made friend with Calum Sebastien Panich. And I ought to put my all so I won't disappoint my very first friend"

Cain smile and let the boy went his way to where every kids are.

"Shelina... You're right. Zee and Nunew's son is an Omega with a tint of an Alpha, made him like a dominant Omega. You're watching, right? As you can see, Callie and Calum's path are linking to each other. And they open themselves to each other, just like how you told me before that Zee's children will be making the best relationship to each other. A secret siblings with the appearance of a best buddy around the whole wide universe" Cain thought in his mind and proceed to where their seats are. He look at Calum and back to the benches where Callie sat down then smile at them.

"Hey, Cain. Is that boy your nephew as well? You're surrounded by angels, aren't you?" Cain smile "He's not. He's my niece's friend" The Star Team's coach slightly nodded his head "I see.... But isn't he, a talented young man?" He put his hand on his chin "I see through him. But isn't he unappreciated by his talent yet?" He look at Cain and saw that he also agreed "He's been mistreated perhaps? But it's not the outer that hurts the most, it's... The inside" his coach slightly tap his shoulder "Good work for you and Lady Kallistê for bringing the next future ace that will be next to you"