Chapter 5

-Thailand-

"3 years... 10 months... 2 weeks... 2 days... 5 hours... 7 minutes and 50 seconds"

Zee counted as he flipped the photo book  which contains his pictures from toddler days to college with Saint.

"We're inseparable back then."

He counted from the day he knew about Saint's leaving Thailand. He knew 2 days later. "I wonder if he's doing well..." He said as he touched Saint's face over the photograph.

"How I wish we'll reach each other and talk to each other like what we used to" tears escape his eyes that he never expected.

He remembered how he walked away from him after he had received his confession. He knew to himself that confessing takes a lot more courage than anything.

"If only I could bring back the time.... I would hold his hand... And prevent from being this way"

Zee was sitting on the bench around his garden — should we say, the garden that Saint made when they were still kids. It still exists until now.

All of a sudden, his room's door burst open and it reveals Calum, his 4 years old son. He just look at him and saw that he's throwing tantrums.

"I want a big banquet!" He demanded and Zee don't know where he heard those luxurious things "I'll be graduating from Toddler so I want a big banquet that no one can copy!" He look at Zee, frowning no... More like a angry expression.

"Where the heck does he heard it from? Was it from NuNew? Argh! These Parent-Son!" He murmured to himself and sigh

He kneel down to match the boy's height "Why not let's just make a simple celebration since it's just a moving up to Daycare. It's not a graduation yet in the first place" Zee tried himself to be as calm as he must — restraining himself from scolding the boy but..."NO!! I WANT BANQUET!!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME BECAUSE YOU WON'T GIVE ME THAT!!! MAYBE MOM'S WORDS AREN'T A LIE THAT YOU REGRET OF HAVING US AND YOU WANTED YOUR UGLY BEST FRIEND INSTEAD!!!" Calum shouted and stormed out from the room.

Zee sat down as he sigh heavily "Where did I go wrong? Why does the heavens hates me so much that I have to suffer from this? Has Heavens already forsaken me?" He said to himself as he try to calm himself.

-Europe-

"Kallistê~~~" Saint's Uncle called the little girl as she looked at the flowers around their garden. He walked towards her and hugged her gently as if she's the most delicate existence ever as they watch the butterflies take nectars from the flowers "You'll be moving up from toddler earlier than your age soon. Do you want a celebration?" She look at him as she turn her body around his arms without breaking his hugs and shakes her head "I don't want to have an extravagant celebration Graddy (*Graddy = Grandpa + Daddy since he was Saint's Uncle and his grandpa's younger brother.

He look at her and remembered how she cried when they made her 1st birthday a big celebration.

"Still a small celebration like usual?" He ask and Callie just nod with a smile. She then played her Graddy's Polo's collar "I don't want to catch attention. I hate attention from others, only family. I hate crowded places with the people who I didn't know or people who's only friendly terms with you in front but different when you turn back" she then look straight into his eyes "I'm just moving up from toddler though. There's no need for a celebration, it's not a graduation in college we're talking about"

Little did they know that Saint was there and he heard everything. He's so proud of himself for keeping Callie, the family's Precious Jewel and treasure.

Saint then went back home and meet with the rest of the family.

His family...

And

His daughter's father's family.

"So? What was her answer?" His Mother asked as if she's already anticipated that Callie still wanted a small celebration like the usuals. "The usual" Saint smile and sat together with them as they plan what kind of celebration they'll be arranging, a celebration as simple as how Callie viewed herself.