EXTRA 2 : Cohen

It's been years since the thing about my birth came to life. Well, since that I meet my dad's acquaintance Mr. Theon and his twin Neo. I don't know about their exact job, except for being a Doctor and an Alpha — there's something hidden about those approachable faces. And I was right! They are the ones who breakout to us about the child that came with me — my twin brother.

As I grew up without too much knowledge about it, people told me that my twin was a Premature baby girl but now, I thought that why does it became premature when I came out on the exact months? That's what I always thought, well... I won't deny that I actually change pace though I'm just that young. I eagerly looked for my brother as soon as I found my Mom's ultrasound that of course! Indicates that's it was a pair of two boys. I look and look for him but to my dismay, I haven't found him. I don't know, it made me furious and found myself unable to smile nor laugh at all.

Guess, you can say that I became cold. I'm just desperate but maybe not more than how desperate mom and dad was.

Mr. Theon and Mr. Neo are said Miss Shelina's acquaintances during her highschool years here in Europe. Why I know Miss Shelina, you ask? My Father Mew was in a close-tie with her and was the reason why Dad and Mom meet. It was said that she's an odd girl, I can say that as well.

Just like some sort of an Author who orchestrated plots as much as she likes or an Author from another world that wanted to change the plot or outcome of the novel that she likes. Generally, she's so unreal to be one of us like how someone views a tyranny Dragon.

So then, due to the help of Dad's connection. We successfully found my long lost twin brother. Dad and Mom went straight to Thailand and leaving me behind because of my studies. But they call me and told me about it from time to time. I'm also aware that they watched him from afar just to never startle him.

The worst thing? While I'm leaving a harmonious life and suddenly turned myself upside down... My Brother's life been such a mess, he suffered a lot and endure all those things without bearing a fang against anyone of that household just for him to survive.

I'm not a type of guy to cry over trivial things but my brother's not a thing nor a tool! I hate fate for why it chose my brother over me? It choose one of the twins that was born as the purest Sunshine and now? That sunshine hides himself on the dim of the clouds and pretended to be a lurking Moon. A Sunshine-like Alpha — that's so rare just by hearing that. Usually, Alpha born are extremely proud and showcases their unbeatable abilities as if a supplement on a daily basis. So, how much about Dominant Alpha? They are extremely knowledgeable despite of their younger age. To be said, I'm one of those rare born dominant Alpha who only exists one of those legendary children that written on a book, for it only exists — once in a thousand Years.

Third person narration:

Those are consists as Sunshine (Light; Healing and Miracle) Alpha, Flowery (Hypothesis; Earth and Life) Alpha, airflow (Wind and Fire) Alpha and the Moonbeam (Sunset and Lurking Moon) Alpha. Two of those existence are pure and safe Alpha but both Airflow and Moonbeam's are the dangerous one yet the latter is the most dangerous one.

You can say, having a split personality once triggered.

Why dangerous?

It was a murderous Alpha who won't think another mind to kill anyone who touched his treasures. I actually don't have anything like golds of whatsoever, this boy's treasure are actually his brother more than anything else...

What does it called?

The Legendary treasury Alpha heir or should we say with today's generation... 4 born who receives the gods and goddesses blessings. Though those gods and goddesses back then have form of a mystical creatures.