16

Zee is now resting at the hospital bed when Saint visited. They looked at each other as silence enveloped them.

"Saint, I'm sorry"

Zee broke down the silence as he later saw Saint cried while breaking down. Zee held Saint's hand as he waited for him to calm down.

"Do you know? There's been a little girl showing up at our company. Everyone saw her standing by the side of the door or by the wall, but it looked like she was hiding from me. She looked so beautiful as I once saw her looking at me but when I looked at her, she suddenly hid back. I thought she was my co-worker's daughter but everyone said that they thought I knew the little girl. But one day, I feel sick, I can feel her warmly touching my head and saying, "You've been overworked because you don't want to see Daddy at home, right?" And that's when she told me that she's Amabel... Nunew's little angel daughter. I can see you on her but more beautiful. I could feel that she's a cheerful and wonderful child if she lived. I talked a lot with Amabel, I don't know how she did that ... She's an angel but everyone can see, talk, hear and even touch her as if she's a living child. She's a cute little girl, She kept on sitting on my lap from that day until one day, I didn't see her... But when she showed up, her eyes were full of tears and told me about what happened. She's really an innocent child who only wants us to fix our relationship for her sister... Our daughter Kalliste. Amabel was always looking at us... That little angel always wanted a happy family but her life was robbed by Nunew's family and from Nunew's, that's why she only hoped that our daughter would have it, a happy family. Zee, can we please fix this? I can't bear to see Kalliste being sad nor seeing Amabel's teary eyes every time I see her"

Saint told Zee as a pang of pain stabbed him, he hugged Saint as they reconciled with each other. Unexpectedly, Zee saw Amabel by the door, smiling while her hands were on her back.

"Saint..."

Zee called Saint, he looked back and saw a smiling Amabel, but those smiled... Saint knew what would happen. Saint opened his arms for Amabel, she happily ran to his arms as Saint hugged her tightly while Zee held her hands and kissed her forehead.

"You're going back now, right?" Saint said as he can't stop his tears from falling as they saw Amabel nodded then faced them.

"Amabel's going back... It's time for Amabel to go back. So, don't fight again okay? Live and love together with sister Kalliste. Amabel's time and mission is done!" Amabel smiled and added "Papa Nunew asked me to do it and I love it cause I get to know who Daddy Zee is from Uncle-Papa Saint!"

She saw them in tears as she wiped it off,

"If Amabel won't go back now... Amabel can't be born again!"

In those words, they looked at her,

"You mean you'll come back?" Zee asked her as she nodded "but Amabel can't remember Daddy, Uncle-Papa and sister.. including Papa Nunew and Brother Calum" she answered while counting with her fingers. She then abruptly turned back as she looked at the door...

"Is it time?" Saint asked as Amabel nodded, Saint hugged her again and peck kissed her lips and Zee did the same. Saint puts her down as she runs to the light and waves at them,

"Bye bye!" Then she slowly fading, Zee hugged Saint as Saint loved Amabel so much since they got close already, she's like a daughter to Saint.

15 years later,

Saint, Zee and Kalliste visited the lake where Nunew, Calum and even Amabel were buried. They laid flowers, candles and sweets in their graveyards.

"Happy birthday Amabel~"

They greeted her as the wind touched them as they smiled. They stayed there until night as a family. They reminisce about the past as they joked, laughter fills the air.

"Maybel~ why do you always stop crying once we come here?" A very familiar voice of a boy was heard, the three looked at where the voice is and saw a boy that looked like Calum carrying a young baby girl that looked like Amabel then was shocked seeing a parent walk towards the two children.

"Nunew?" Both Saint and Zee said under their breath as they watched the parent take the little girl into his arm while holding the hand of the boy,

"Maybe, this place holds a great part of your sister in her past life, just like you Alois when you were still a baby... There's a place you always love that makes you stop crying~" the parent replied giggling.

The man looked at where Saint, Zee and even Kalliste were, he smiled at them. As they later, went home.