Chapter 10

"Is Papa alright? He's seem like on the edge" Callie asked Cain as he visited them "He'll be alright... He's like... Umm... Hurt perhaps?" The little girl's head tilted "Why?" "It's not something that your age should know---" "I want to know" Cain looks straight at her and saw how serious she is. He left in a sigh and told him.

"It's about Calum..." "Calum?!!! Why? What happened?" "Well, he suffered severely than what we saw outside" "a kid like him?" Cain put his hand on Callie's head "Don't worry too much. It'll be alright" Callie look down as she played with her fingers "Was his father... My father as well?" She look up "If he's his biological father and my biological father as well. He shouldn't act like that to him! If he's like that then I don't need him and I don't want to know him!" Tears slowly falling down from the little girl's eyes "If only Everyone who's around him give him a sincere warmth and love" Callie looks up at Cain "What do you mean Uncle?" "No one act sincere to him, if you didn't came as well as Mr. Mew and Dr. Gulf... Calum might give up his life, year before his last birthday." "Huh? g--give up?" "He caught on an accident but due to his last consciousness, he saw no one of his family came... Luckily, the one who take him incharge was Dr. Gulf. The Suppasit couple stayed with him until he gets better. Ah! They still stayed with him though in secrecy" Callie wipe his tears and tilt her head "Why?" Cain smile "Maybe they saw their child on him?" "Huh?" "Everyone remembers that was present those time that Both Dr. Gulf and Nunew, Calum's Mom, delivered the same day and year..."

"At that time, we saw the child's face and it was like Calum's and As far as we know, we heard tantrums or was it cries on the other delivery room. We know that Nunew's result before that he's supposed to have a daughter but how come he had a son?" He was lost on a moment and later felt Callie's little hand shakes him "Uncle! Uncle! Uncle!!!" Cain brought back to reality and looks at Callie.

He tuck her in and he went downstairs, he saw them there... "Oh, Cain... How's Callie?" Mrs. Suppapong asked "She's asleep just now. It took me too long to tuck her to bed. She got lot of things to ask about Calum so I told her" he sat there "So, do you contact Gulf about it?" Saint nods "He told me that Mew was there, secretly looking out for the boy" "so, they aren't going to get him back then" Cain muttered but Mr. Suppapong who sat beside him, overheard it "What do you mean to get him back?" Cain startled "Oh! I need to go. I'm supposed to meet someone. Have a good night!" He hurriedly left that left the Suppapong family confused and curious.

"I bet there's so much more about Calum's birth. Could it be possible that Cain knows more about it than we do now?" Saint looks at his father "Cain spends lot of time with known people than I know." Saint said and his mother answered "Gulf, Mew and other people that Cain knows are Shelina's acquaintance and classmates those moments that she stayed and studied here. They met Cain through Virtual contacts then meet him personally on her vigil" she smile "I saw them... They even cried their heart's out. Since Gulf and Mew are Shelina's seniors, they are too hurt seeing her on her deathbed. And I overheard them saying that on the exact date of her supposed to be '5 years after graduation' and on her birthday... They get something important back to them. As I remember that, the only thing that came to mind was left to none but as I saw how Cain dodge it, I'm thinking it's about Calum" They look at her and thought about it as possibilities.

"Calum might be the Suppasit couple rather than Nunew's?" Saint thought "If you look at it, Calum Sebastien looks almost exactly as Mew with a bit of Gulf. A beautiful and calm-nature looking young boy, a nature that symbolised the Suppasit family. I even saw the Suppasit elders on the site, taking care of Calum like he's made of glass and was like the most precious jewel"

Mr. Suppapong said "Maybe it's been a part of Shelina's wish that seems like a prediction type" they look at him "huh? What do mean honey?" "Remember, I'm one of those who read her wishes... She stated Callie meet Calum and befriended him and something might happen along the way on Calum's side that make him the happiest boy. The unexpected turn of the boy's life. I guess, It also involves Mr. Mew and Dr. Gulf"