Chapter 9.2 ⚠️TW⚠️

⚠️TW: CHILD NEGLIGENCE⚠️

"Calum, are you sure that you'll be okay?" "It's okay Sir! I can take the last bus. I won't be troubling you. See you again next week!" "So, if you won't let us... just bring this cookies and juice home" Callie passed it to him and later, Calum waved as he run towards the bus stop as soon as the training ends.

"He's still young like me. Will he be okay?" Callie said as he hold Cain's hand "I'm sure... He will..." Though deep inside he's worried as much.

On the other hand, Calum already rode the bus "Took you so late, Young Calum" the driver welcomed him "Pretty much. I've been training in hoping to be part of the international team" "You're pretty young" "Well, there's kids for beginners" he happily chat with him. The bus drivers knew the real Calum, a child with an incredible talent and brain but because of such circumstances, Calum hides it as a dull and untalented spoiled brat.

He usually went out since he's still 3 years old back then and plays to the next area where the bus drivers always takes him home. He grew close with them as they watch him grow and appreciate even little things. They made Calum grew as a honourable kid with a brave and strong inner self that despite of his environment at home.

They became his Doctors and nurses in mending his bruises that cause by Nunew's whipping.

They became his fathers who push him to a brighter days when Zee won't even batted eyes on him.

They became his grandparents when his own grandparents in both side thinks that he's just a worthless, untalented and spoiled useless boy.

The Drivers and their Families became his number one supporter when none of his family even take a look at him and appreciate instead they all look at him in disgust, contempt and as if he's not living at all.

"Will you be okay? It's pretty late for a young boy like you" the Driver worries "It's alright. It's not that they think that I'm anything but trouble though" Calum uttered the words that even grown ups have harder time to tell it forwardly.

Calum waved him goodbye as he run from the bus stop to their home. As he stood right at the front gate, he noticed that there are lot of cars. He knew it right away that those are his parents and grandparents from both sides with his uncles, aunts and cousins that they are too proud of.

He entered the room and they saw him but as if they didn't mind but "If you want to eat, you can eat later. Go and wash up. Don't be a brat, your cousins are here... So mind your manners" Nunew's mother which is his Calum's grandmother said as Calum nodded then went straight to his room and locked it thoroughly.

Calum spend the night by himself and takes dinner with Callie's Cookies and Juice. He wash himself thoroughly though he's still a kid who needs some hands. He then unlocked his room as he fell asleep which hugging the bear which he received by an anonymous man who exactly had his eyes. He doesn't know him but he feel that he's not a stranger though he is.

As the night went on, his door slightly opened and unexpectedly, Zee peek inside and hoped that Calum's still awake as he brought newly cooked foods. In his dismay, Calum's already asleep. But he still choose to welcome himself, he noticed that the boy fall asleep after crying. Though there are times when Zee don't understand himself when he look at the boy but in every time he saw the boy acted differently unlike his usual spoiled self, Zee felt as if the boy hides some bigger wounds deep inside but he won't tell. He always noticed bruises and wounds on the child but choose to neglect it since he always went out of his own accord.

Zee sat beside the sleeping boy then he was startled as the boy spoke in his sleep "Aunt Granny... Please don't leave me... I'm scared... Please... If you leave me again, might be great if you'll bring me with you. I'm not important to them though" Then Zee saw tears falling from the boy's eyes. He quickly exited the room before the boy wakes up. He held his tears as he remembered his late Aunt who died when Calum's still a year old boy. She died while hugging the boy.

"Please don't be so mean to this boy. He's different from others and he's so very special. Please don't neglect this poor boy... Don't lose him and I beg to never dispose this child because I really do love him and I hate to leave right now since he's still so young. He needs you"

Zee remember her last words. But seems like he can't... No... None of them can bring themselves to open for him. For them, Calum brought misfortune and he's always been a trouble to the family. He achieved nothing and he can't be proud of.

"I still don't understand the Lose and dispose that Late Aunt said..." Zee sigh and ready to throw the foods he cooked for the boy due to his conscience. But in reality, he felt nothing special to him since he's no good at all.

"What are you doing Zee?" He was startled and turn around then saw his mother waking up "Why are you throwing the food?" "AHH... This..." "Wait! Didn't Calum ate Dinner yet?" "I... He's didn't ate yet but he's already asleep" her heart felt as if it was being stabbed by swords "The child?... Didn't eat his dinner??? What ... What have we done?" Tears falling down from her eyes without knowing it.

"Let's wake him up---" "He's been crying in his sleep" she turn and look at him "What?" "He said that he's sacred and that he's like tired being not important" "Say it again???" "He's dreaming of Late Aunt" she then rushed to the boy's room and saw the boy still sleeping while hugging that huge Teddy bear.

"Who gave him that? Seems like he's too comfortable with it than to his other toys that we gave him" she asked Zee who followed her "An Anonymous man who meet him every first day of the month. We noticed that there are two of them and he received that bear on his 3rd birthday. No one actually knows him"

Little did they know, That Anonymous man was actually at the other side of the road, across their house. Inside his car with the other man he's always with "Aren't you going to get him now? He's been suffering so much. You know if you get him and he'll live with us, he'll be having a great life being himself" The older man look at him and hold the younger man's hand "I know. But it's not time... Let's just watch him through shadows for now. Since Shelina's Fiancée, Cain already made him to the Training for Junior Team"