Chapter 13.5

END OF THE 1ST JOURNEY — AFTER THE EXTRA CHAPTER, IT WILL BE THE 2ND JOURNEY (2ND HALF OF THE BOOK)

Have you ever heard the song If I die young? It was an old song but it was so beautiful, how about the song Huling Sandali (Last Moment) except for being the title, it is? It wasn't that old yet not too young.

Calum and Nunew died way too young. Calum's still a six or seven year old boy while Nunew's still on his twenties. They both died too early and too young. Do you know that Calum's last moment with Kallistê was on his own birthday, The time he gave her a necklace and telling her how beautiful the moon was (A poetic phase from Japan "月が綺麗ですね / tsuki ga kirei desu ne / The Moon is beautiful, isn't it?") And Kallistê's first and last conversation and moment with Nunew, to where he prayed for her happiness more than anyone and anything else.

Kallistê was the central of pain though being raised as a beautiful and joyful girl.

• She lost her Aunt who named her.
• Her biological father didn't end up with his Male Mother but she's still thankful because she got to met Calum and Nunew — but it was Zee who turn his back on Saint.
• After meeting Calum, became his friend, fall in love and then leaving her.
• As she promised to be the new ray of hope for her late friend's male mother, she failed because he died while running away from the world.

People that she take into her heart left the world without telling her anything... All they do was to smile at her and prayed for her happiness.

But for a young girl like Kallistê, will she be able to change it? Will she be happy like how they expect her to be? Was praying for someone else's happiness helps? When the one prayed for it just said it and left her broken into million of pieces?

'When you love someone, you wished them happiness despite of all the pain' imagine telling that to a Six or Seven years old kid. Funny is it?

She watch by the satin where they'll bury Nunew while being covered with flowers, it was dawn... She bid him a song of her Goodbye which she picked up from Nunew's diary, she made it as if it was telling the whole world about Nunew's unconditional love for his son — only for him.

The funny thing, When you're alive, no one believes you nor taking time to ask you if you're fine but when you're dead, every single person start to listen and telling you why you didn't told anyone about it.

Unexpectedly, after singing her goodbye... A rainbow appears without a slightest raindrop. She look up and wish upon it since there was a mythical story (a Child's talk) that Rainbows was a stair that Angels passed like an escalator either bringing soul with them or bringing a new soul that was to be born, so if you wish upon it... They can hear you and might grant it.

"If Nunew be born once again, please let Calum go to him as his son. I wish that they can love freely and will find happiness to each other" she held her hands together, closed her eyes as she pray before the rainbow disappear.

Saint looks at his daughter and saw how pure her heart was. He put his hand in top of her head as she looks up at him "It's alright" she smile and nod.

From afar, Zee was there. But who let him know about the place? Kaownah personally went to him together with Cain. They let him know that Nunew passed away and they'll be granting the latter's death request / will. They'll bury him by the satin, on the river, on that place... At dawn. They saw him crumbles down in pain, regret and broken heart.

Zee stood there as he watched his (male)wife's body slowly sunk down. Some elderly approach them (separately).

"Y'er know? Thee river received, will take care of the late man's"

As everyone emerge in talking with the old people on that Place... Kallistê followed a butterfly then Lenox notice and followed her. They found a little girl that was sitting there. A bit far from everyone... That place having quite huge trees with beautiful blooming flowers.

"Umm.. hi?"

The girl turn around as she heard Callie's voice.

"Hi? Are you alright now?"

Kallistê was troubled by the question,

"You see, my Mommy told me that my brother will be taking me with them since I've been waiting for them from the beginning. I grew up because Mommy always visit me here and talk to me though he can't see me" she smile and Kallistê saw that she look like Zee but a girl and her smile was Nunew's.

Hair as black as a coal yet shiny as a pearl. Her eyes was like a jewel but brownish black. Her lips were like cherries and skin as fair as a snow. She was wearing a beautiful white Princess' gown with a cute tiara that fits her image.

The girl tilt her head as she looks at Lenox, she gracefully ran to him and held his hand "You must be my brother's brother... Lenox right?" He smile and bend down to his knees to match the girl's height, pat her head "You mean Calum? So, it means that you're waiting for Calum and Nunew?" The girl nodded and turn to Kallistê, hugged her waist as she look up "You must be my Father's daughter!!" She exclaimed happily "Mommy told me about my father and I learn that I do have a sister! It's just sad that I don't know if I'm older or younger..." She looks down "because I died without taking a glimpse of the world like how newborn babies cry..."

At that very moment, Kallistê realized that she was Callienia, Daughter of Zee and Nunew. That baby who died prematurely. As soon as she looks at her, she bid farewell and run off while laughing.

By the distance, she saw Callienia was carried by Nunew as they waved them goodbye.

"Please be well, my dear"

It was the last words Kallistê heard from Nunew before he and his daughter which was Kallistê's half-sister went together with the wind.

Before everything perish, Calum met with them and take Callienia into his arms as he kissed her forehead. He look back at Callie and Lenox...

"Please live a happy life. The family frame's complete. Thank you for being there for me... And... Thank you for letting Nia met you"

Then just like that... They left... Leaving Callie on her knees, crying... And.. breaking.