Chapter 1

Fucking Salvadors. They fooled us. They fucking fooled Rinaldis. I have never seen Elena this angry. I never trusted the Spanish mafia. I told Elena that we shouldn't deal with them, but Elena wanted an alliance. They trapped us and tried to kill us. We were saved by a miracle. Miracle aka me and other members. Now, we seek justice. I asked my people to look around the town and find information, and maybe even some Salvadors. Sicily is a big island, but I got the information only in a day. One of their people is having a deal with some drug dealer at a club. Sofia and I are going there to take care of them. Since it is a club, Sofia insisted on wearing something ....suitable, you know, to fit in. She made me wear a ridiculously short skirt with a top. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind short dresses, it's just really out of my comfort zone, and plus I am on a mission.
"Rory, it's fine, please, get out of the car," Sofia says.
"I need to mentally prepare, at least," I answer sarcastically.
She takes my hand and pulls me out of the car. It is very noisy, even outside of the club. A perfect place for a dangerous deal.
"See, nothing to be scared of," says Sofia.
We walk to the entrance. When we walk in, I get hit by a huge human wall.
"Scusi," says the man and stares at me for a few seconds. (excuse me).
I can't help, but to stare back. His aura screamed charisma. He was, indeed, a beautiful man. But I didn't let him see my affection, so I just walk by. There is something else about the man that disturbs me. His face is ridiculously familiar. A celebrity? Maybe a businessman? I can't remember, but my thoughts are occupied by his suspicious shape.
"Can you, please, relax?" Sofia asks after we sit near the bar counter, "do you want anything to drink?"
"Sometimes I think I am the 23-year-old one here," I joke.
"Well, not exactly. I am the 23-year-old one and you are about to be 60," she replies , "come on, have some fun. Nothing suspicious is going on yet."
"We have to be on guard. So don't drink too much, please," I say , "we must be very attentive."
"Well, he is quite attentive, " Sofia says with a smirk and looked behind me.
"Who?" I don't turn around yet.
"The guy that we bumped into, I mean, you bumped into," she says, and that makes me turn around, "he hasn't kept his eyes off you since then."
"Don't you find his face familiar?" I ask, ignoring her comment about him staring at me.
"Yeah, I kinda do. He looks like Apollo," she says with her flirty voice.
More like Hades. More like the diavolo. (devil)
"I'm serious," I say and turned around again.
A guy with a suit whispers something to him and, I suppose, he orders something. I looked at the man with a suit, which starts walking away. Then I saw our object.
"Sofia, get your ass up! The motherfucker is here!" I nearly shout.
We charge our guns and go through the dancing crowd. Two gunshots and I saw the object running out of the club. Everyone starts to panic, which kind of makes everything harder. Sofia quickly goes up to the second floor to shoot the object if he runs out of the club, while I ran after him. But it's too late. He's already out of my sight.
"Santa madre delle scopate," I curse. (Holy mother of fucks).
"Calm down, bambina," Sofia says, coming up
to me, "let's go, we need to report this to Elena."
Merda. She's going to kick our asses. (Shit)
We are about to get out of the club when suddenly my eyes spot him again.
"Sof, please, go to the car, I'll be there in a minute. I need to know who he is," I say without waiting for an answer and go after him.
He goes outside and turns around the corner. I turn, too and I see nothing.
Did he fucking dissolve in the air?
After looking around for the last time, I turn back. We bumped into each other again.
"Haven't your parents taught that stalking is mot polite, piccola?" he said with his deep and scary voice. (baby).
Parents.
"Who the fuck are you?" I say In fury.
"The right question is who the fuck are you?" said he and looked at my purse.
I guess, i forgot to close my purse and my gun was almost falling out of it.
Act natural, Aurora.
I close my purse and innocently smile. "A girl should know how to protect herself in this world of men"
He narrows his eyes in disbelief.
"And chase those men?" he asks.
Shit, he didn't believe me.
"You really need to be more careful. You and your friend ruined my mission," he complains.
What the fuck?!
"We ruined your mission,huh?" I say back in a higher tone.
"If I were you, I would have lowered my tone, piccola ," he says with the most evil smile, but at the same time he looks at me like I'm his prey, undressing me with eyes.
Pft.Men.
"It was your people who scared off my object, so instead of giving me these horny eyes of yours, teach your men how to hold a gun, or I will hold my gun to their heads," I say and walk away as fast as I could.
Men like him make me so angry that my blood starts to boil. I wanted to strangle him right at the moment he called me "piccola".
I get into the car, mumbling curse words.
"What took you so long?" Sofia asks.
"An arrogant man," I say, while rubbing my forehead.
The guy gave me a huge migraine. He had everything I can possibly hate in a human being.
How can such a attractive face be so annoying?
"Oddio, you two talked?!" she exclaimes.(Oh God).
"More like we were about to cut each other's throats."
"That's hot," she teases.
"Shut up and drive," I reply "We still have a Elena to handle tomorrow.