Chapter 12

(mature content)
He pulls me out of chair and walks me to his car.
"Christian, we didn't even pay" i say trying to moderate his ardor. He smirks victoriously.
"I own this thing place, piccola" he proudly exclaims.
Oddio, he is really a psychopath.
He opens the door and gently pushes me into the car. He takes his place,quickly engineers the car and pushes gas pedal to the floor. He gripped the steering wheel so tightly his knuckles turn white. I see the fire again.The fire is so attracting,but so dangerous. Whatever it is, I'm not able to take my eyes off him. He exceeded the limit and broke every traffic rule. My entire body was vibrating. Mostly a specific area. I wonder if he feels the same. I wonder if I affect him as much as he affects me.
"He literally flew out of the place when you slightly mentioned sex, so yeah yo do" my inner voice snapped at me.
When we reach his villa, he sharply stops the car and parks . Everything happened within second. He opens the door for me and helps me to get out. He closes the cars door and presses me to it .My body paralyzes. He put his hands on both sides of me. He leans closer to my face, finally depriving me of breathing.
"Cosa farò con te,Aurora?"he whispers in knee-weakening tone, taking my chin, "Hm?"(What I'm gonna do with you)
"Qualunque cosa tu voglia" I whisper. (Whatever you please)
Maybe it's the wine or my ridiculous attraction to him, but I mean it.
It takes him a second to crush his lips onto mine.He grabs my ass, lifting me. I wrap my legs around his torso. I take a fist of his hair, deepening the kiss, and he responses with the same passion. He walks into his Villa,without breaking the kiss,periodically squeezing my ass,which makes me moan. I don't even notice how we appear in his bedroom.He puts me down and pulls away.
"Hands up" he orders.I put my hands above my head and my black crop top and sport bra appear on the floor revealing my hardened nipples. His eyes remain there for second, watching my chest going up and down.
" Are you gonna stand there ogling me or finally man up and do something?" I somehow uttered between my pants.
He tilts his head. His lips turning into a devilish smirk. All I can see in his eyes is lust. He takes few quick steps toward me, pulls me closer to him and starts to suck on my right nipple. I arch my back, to give him a better access. He sucks on it aggressively. As if he's sucking my soul out of my body.
Diavolo.
Then he gives same amount of attention to the left one. I'm already close, when he suddenly stops. A frustrated sigh escapes my lips.
"Pazienza" he whispers, moving his face between my breasts. "Let me enjoy you"
He kisses me down to my belly and when he reached to my hips, he slowly unbuttons my jeans.While kissing the cuts on my thighs,which makes me lips to form into a small smile, he removes my jeans. Then he shimmers my panties off. He looks at me and stands up. I am naked. Absolutely and completely naked, while he's fully dressed. I feel exposed, but not embarrassed. Never a man made me feel so confident about my body.
"Tu sei bellissima" he whispers .(You are beautiful) "Lay down"
I do as I'm told. I lay down, leaning on my elbows. He takes off his shirt. My cheeks turn red when he took of his jeans and boxers.
Oh boy. It's so... huge. Oh my fucking god.
His warm body presses against mine, when he climbs to bad. He kisses my neck,definitely leaving a mark on it. Not that I mind.
"Spread your legs, piccola" he commands, his tone sending shivers down my spine, "Come on, be a good girl"
Alright, diavolo, take the lead this time.
So I do as I'm told, again. He moves down the bed, getting comfortable on his knees and takes me by my feet and sharply pulls me to the end of the bed. I gasp .I lean on my elbows, once again, to see whatever he was doing. He leaves gentle but burning kisses from my knees to my inner thigh on both legs.When his face is between my thighs he stopped and looks at me.He breathe, which makes me feel out of oxygen again. But he doesn't do anything.
"Do you really want this?"he asks.
Is he fucking kidding me??He needs my fucking consent now, when my heart is about to explode??
I silently nod.
"Words, piccola" he demands.
What?
"I'm going to fucking shoot you, Christian" I announce angrily. He smirks, but doesn't move an inch.
He's doing this on purpose.
"Si"I say calmly.
"Si, what?" He tilts his head and smiles.
Definitely on purpose.
The sentence is familiar to me.
"Si,signore" I utter and throwing my head back in annoyance.
He moves his head closer to there.
"Magic word" he whispers.
This is a torture and I'm on the edge of dying.
"Please"I whine. I'm begging and I never beg, but at this point I couldn't care less.
At the same moment his head buries between my thighs. Immediate tremor runs all over my body, making me to lay my back on the bed. Grabbed the bedsheets with my hands in pleasure, i make some low moans. They start to get higher with every movement of his tongue. I arch my back and he places his one hand on my belly to immobilize me,constantly moving his hand to my breasts.
"Christian" I moan his name.
"Fuck" he says and runs his tongue up and down my sex, "Say that again"
"Christian" I repeat over and over again, without acknowledging that my moans turned into screams of pleasure. Finally, I release. He turns his gaze to me and licks his lips
"Dolciume" he rasps.(sweet)
"Oddio" I say breathlessly.
He appears on above my body again. Kissing my neck and sucking on it.
I nervously chuckle and try to stabilize my breathe. He brings his lips to my ear and whispers.
"You're Lucky your wounded,because you wouldn't have been able to laugh" I immediately stop, but my smile was still on. He takes a condom from his nightstand and tears the pack with his teeth.
How many girls he must've-
I don't manage to end my thoughts when he enters. I tuck and untuck my both lips and close my eyes.
Be careful.
I heard Elenas words start to echo in my mind.
"I will be gentle this time,but don't get used to it" he continues and he keeps the promise.I mean, I didn't have anything to compare to, but it really feel like he is holding himself. Kinda wish he wasn't.
He didn't miss any opportunity to take my breath with a kiss. And at some point I thought I would die of lack of oxygen. But if death would give me so much pleasure, I don't mind. The second release washes over me. This time I'm not the only one.
We look at each other, both grinning like idiots, trying to breath. And as I thought that flames in his eyes are extinguished, the fire began to burn with renewed vigor.
"Ass up,piccola"he utters.
"Control freak" i roll my eyes.
Merda.
"Did you just roll your eyes, Aurora?" he says joyfully. Like he just expanded a  Christmas present he asked for ages.
Well something was definitely expanded today.
"Roll my eyes?" I say put a hand on my chest, as if I'm offended, "I would never dare to do such thing, Don Daloi"
"I think you would and you do, Morana" he says and runs his thumb over my lips.
"Alright, what you gonna do about it?" I say seductively.
"Finally make you to face the consequences" he rasps.
He roughly turns me around and i giggle. But my laughs disappear as he lifts my ass to his erection. Another entrance.
I gasp loudly, as his sex moved in and out of me. Faster and harder with each time. He rougher,but I like it. I was in this position several times,but for once I desire it.
Desire? No I need it.
He slightly hit my ass couple of times, which makes me wince. He groans when we both reach a climax, and let me tell you mens groans are like women moans.
Sexy and they drive you crazy.
"What are you doing to me" he whispers under his breath so I won't here it.
But I did.
I raise my back and lean on his chest.He put his hands on around my waist and start to
kiss my shoulder. After I came to my senses, I lift my head to his ear and whisper.
"I want to be on top"
The kisses stop .He got confused, which made me grin.
"No" he hisses.
My grin widens into the smile. With one movement of my hands he's on the bed. I sit on his belly, so he won't be able to get up. This is not something he was used to, he looks kind lost, even though he tries to hide it.
The bottom Christian is cute.
He tries to get up,but I roughly push him back.
"Non muoverti"i whisper. I gently take his jaw with one hand and caress it with my thumb.(don't move)
He shivers.
Oh my,Christian Daloi is responsive.
I start to place kissed all over his body. He makes some sexy groans. I find my place between his legs,leaned down to his member and looking at him. It's my time to play.
My eyes narrow, asking him to beg for the pleasure. He scoffs. He can't bring himself to it, but rules are rules. I start to tease him a bit,so he would break.
"Please" he collapses. True joy appears on my face, as a reward I start the oral stimulation. He doesn't have to tell me anything, some how I read his mind.He only exclaimed multiple "fuck"s. In the end, i achieve the eruption. I clean the corners of my mouth with my middle and ring finger and licked them.
"Abbastanza"he says gently.I sit on his belly again. He looks amused and satisfied. He put his palms under his head, starting at me.(enough)
"Are you already tired?"i ask provocatively.
"No,but I want to explore you slowly and enjoy every moment of it"
I kiss his forehead.
"I need to take a shower"I say.
"Bene"
He pretends not to get the hint.
"You know,since I wounded,I'm afraid I couldn't do it alone" I say innocently clapping on my eyelashes.
"You were perfect the other time,sole"(sun)
Oh my,new nickname.
Did I upgrade or something?
I pout, like a child.
"Alright,if you don't want to-"
I'm not able to finish the sentence, because within a second he hugs me and gets up from the bed. Again, my legs are around his torso. I laugh, sincerely. I can't remember the last time I laughed like this. What is he doing to me?
He places few kisses on my jaw and took me to the bathroom.
—————————————————————
hi, friends!!
I'm so nervous to publish this, you can't even imagine. I wanted this chapter to be so perfect, I wasn't able to write it in weeks. But I hope it turned out good in the end. It's my first time writing something like this so don't be to hard on me.
Love you<3