Epilogue

Christian

I went to Elenas burying today. Of course, I was standing far away watching other. Watching Aurora, specifically.
Mio sole.
Mio amore.
Dressed in a long black dress and black blazer jacket, she hid herself in every possible way. She also wore huge black glasses, so I wasn't able to see her eyes.
Those eyes.
I wish I could go and comfort her and tell her how much I love her.
I love her so much.
Even though now she hates me and will never forgive me for what I did. But what could else i could've done? I did what I was ordered to. Ordered by no one, but Elena herself. We had a plan and we both did our parts, even though deep inside something would go wrong. That I won't be a cause of so much pain.
Don't ever fucking touch me again.
Her voice echoed in my head and I feel my chest hurt. She wasn't supposed to be there. She wasn't supposed to see that.
That motherfucker Nico was at burying ceremony too. He told her something and then they hugged. And not only that, but he kissed her cheek too.
Fucking kissed her cheek.
It took me all my strength not to take my gun and shoot him right in his empty head, but I caused enough damage.
Dio, Lena I hope you knew what you were doing, because I can't lose her.
At the moment, I'm standing at the edge of a cliff.
Maybe I should jump? There's nothing else for me.
No!
I promised Elena to take care of her.
Looking at Elenas house. Couple of cars park in front of it and two of them go inside and after some seconds I see her again. She quickly walks into her new house, as the new owner of it, as the new Don.
She never liked being ordered, let's see how good is she at ordering.
I hear footsteps directed to me and turn my head.
Celia.
I glare at her with the all hate I have towards that woman.
"Celia" I greet her.
"Chris" she greets me back with that annoying nickname. I hate, when she calls me that and she knows it.
"I told you to stop calling me that"
"Well, are you the one to order here?" she replies sardonically.
I look away, because if I stare any longer I might just throw her off the cliff and I don't have that luxury at the moment.
"You lost, Celia" I utter coldly.
"I don't agree with you, mi amigo ingenuo" she chuckles "The game is just about to begin " (my naive friends)
"I only hope that bitch would not be powerful enough to get in my way" she says and gestures Elenas mansion with her head.
Bitch?
I can take her insulting me or my family, but Aurora? I grab her neck with one hand and start to choke her. She starts to gasp for air. There's nothing more beautiful than see death on the face of someone you despise.
"Give me a one good reason, not to choke you to death, just one fucking reason" I whisper.
"I can give you a bunch" I can see it pains her to talk, but I don't care. She deserves it, "But it'll be more than enough to say , if something happens to me, something will happen to her"
A fear fills my body and i immediately let her go. She stabilizes her breath.
"Don't forget your place, Daloi" she tells me and points her finger at me.
My blood is boiling, but I have to keep myself together. I can fuck up.
"So what I have to do?" I ask.
"First, become Don again"
What? She can't be serious.
"Are you kidding me? After all I have done?"
She just blinks at me.
"How am I suppose to do that?"
They will never trust me ever again. Just the thought of my zios face when he sees me is enough to make me want to disappear forever.
"Do I look like it's my problem?" she scoffs, "I don't care, find a way. You'll have enough time to think."
"Alright, then?" I sigh.
"For now, we have to hide" she says, "And slowly but surely come out of shadows."
A cunning grin spreads on her.
"Tell me your plan" I demand, " I have a right to know"
"You lost your right, when you beat my stepbrother to death" she growls.
I don't say anything. It's dangerous to make her angry. I just nod.
"Alright" she breaks the silence, "¡Adiós Chris!"
Chris.Ugh.
She leaves me on the edge alone. With so many thought and questions. There's only one thing clear. Whatever happens , I have to keep Aurora safe.
Even at the cost of my own life.

To be continued...
——————————————————————————
hi friends<3
Please don't hate me for a confusing ending. And please don't hate Christian. I promise that everything will be explained in the second book. Yes, there's going to be a second.
Yaaaaayyy!
There's so much things you're about to find out. Also you finally get to see Christians pov. You're welcome🫶🏼
See you in the next book 😉

your humble author ;)