Chapter 21

(mature content)
We barely get to my house. Two more seconds and we wouldn't vouch for ourselves
"Christian let me open the door" I somehow utter pressed to my entrance door with my back, trying to put the key into the lock but failing. While kissing me Christian takes the key out of my hands and opens the door, pushing us into my house. I start to unbutton his shirt , while he lead us to the bedroom. When we reach to bedroom he is already shirtless. I pull away and admire him for a second and than pushed him on the bed. He lets out a sweet chuckle as I get on top of him.
"I want to do this for you" I whisper into his ear. He shivers.
My responsive boy.
I start to move my tongue from his chest to his belly. Slowly. Savoring his taste.
"Dio,Aurora, you will be the death of me" he groans.
"I really hope so" I whisper."Stai zitto ora"(Hush now)
Another chuckle.
I reach his belt and unbuckle it. I unzip his pants and pull them out with boxers, finally freeing his erection. Hard as ever. I spit on my palm and move my hand up and down his member.
"Cazzo" he whispers and throws his head back in pleasure.
I increase the speed a little. He grabs the sheets. Now it's the time.
I take it deep. As deep as I could,moving up.
Down. Up. Down.
He makes some really sexy groans. I love the fact that I'm the reason he makes them. I'm the one giving a pleasure.
I love it.
I love him.
I do, I just not ready to admit it.
Finally, he releases and I swallows it. A tasty sour taste runs down my throat. After wiping my mouth with my palm, I move my face back to his.
"Magnifico" he whispers putting my hair strands behind my ear " Now as much as I like you on top of me" he switches our positions "I like you more above"
I gasp. His eyes light up with pure lust and desire.
"You. Are.Wearing. Too. Much. Clothes" he said whip kissing me from my neck to between my breasts.
"Didn't you call it "a piece of fabric"?" I joke.
"It's still too much for me" He kisses me and rips my dress.
"Christian" I exclaim, "it's Elenas dress"
"Do I look like I care?" He says finally having me naked, except I still have my heels on.
"She will kill us both" i giggle.
"Well, fully her fault" he smiles, "She shouldn't let you wear the dress"
He caresses my cheek and smiles. Wickedly. Something passed his mind. He places his middle and index fingers together and moves his face down to my sex. He gently rubs my clit, before pushing his fingers inside me.
"Oh you are so ready" he says. He pulls his finger out.
In.Out.In.Out.
He increases his speed. I'm moaning in pain and pleasure and then I released too. He takes the fingers out of me and brings to my lips.
"Open Your mouth" he orders, "Taste yourself"
And I do. I sucked his fingers. Tasting myself. Maybe I have the most twisted mind in the word, but whatever this is, it turned me on.
"That's enough, piccola" he whispers . As he pulls his fingers out, I acknowledge my breathlessness.
"I want you" I pant, trying to stabilize my breath, "Inside me.Right now"
"Your wish is my command, piccola" he says ,reaches for his pants and took out the condom.
"Are keeping condoms in your pocket?" I ask.
"Just in case, i would bump into you" He says and me both grin like idiots.
He tears it with his teeth and slides it down his length. And at the same moment I feel him slowly getting inside me.
"Diavolo" I moan at the same time.
"Cosa?" he ask surprise. (what?)
I smile shyly. I just expose how I pictured him in my mind.
"Diavolo" I repeat, "You remind me of him"
"Do I, now?" And with the question his starts to move . Slowly at first, so we would find our perfect rhythm. With one hand holding my hip and the other one headboard, he increases his speed. I dug my nails into his back, surly leaving some marks. He growls and his entire body vibrates. The sensation is unbearable. But it isn't enough. It felt like he's holding himself. And I'm willing to find out how much.
"Is this all?" I tease provocatively.
"Underestimating me is very dangerous, piccola" he knows I'm joking. He surely does, but he likes this little challenge. He starts to come in and out more affectionate, much more faster. The amount of pleasure that already was uncountable, doubled.
"Christian" I whine loudly.
"Sì, piccola , più forte. Voglio sentirti" he rasped. (Yes, baby, I want to hear you)
And on my last high note, we both reach our euphoria. We are now both panting, looking at each others eyes. He collapses on me, hugging my belly, his cheek laying on my chest and I found nothing best to do then to play with his hair. His hair at first glance his hair are just black, but they have this beautiful raven color. They make him look much more mysterious, much more like the devil.
We are enjoying the comfortable silence, not daring to break it. Then he suddenly kisses me between my chest and whispers making me shiver.
"I'll wait"
"For?" I ask.
"For you to be ready to admit it" he says giving me a clear hint. "I'll wait as much as you will need"
He kisses me softly and gently at first, but then it became more passionate.
His energy is restored, while I'm still trying to catch my breath.
"Why you were in juvie ?" I asked to distract him from his intentions, to prepare myself for them.
He lifts his hand and looks at me.
"You're really asking me this right now?" he asks.
"Yeah why not?" I shrug and bat my eyelashes.
"How do you even know that?" He asks surprised.
"Let's say Elena has dossier to everyone she talks to"
"I bet she does" he chuckles.
"So?"
"When i was younger me and my friends stole something from the store, I can't remember what exactly, but police caught us"
"And your parents? I refuse to believe that you mom would let you stay there" I say playfully.
"She didn't, it was my fathers choice"
"Perché?" I frown..
"You see, my father, weathed me his empire when i wasn't even born. He trained me since I was 10. He took me to torture room, so I would be familiar with blood. He taught me how use a gun and knife. How to attack. He was, indeed, a good teacher, but not
Really...patient. He punished me a lot. Every time I made a mistake, I was punished in different ways. When I got caught he didn't come for me. I couldn't believe that a father would ever do that. And when I was released from juvie I went to my father. Absolutely furious. I told him my complaints and he replied " You will remember this and next time you will not get caught"."
I listened to him patiently, without interrupting. With his every line, I understand him even more. I can't believe how similar we are sometimes.
"So that was a punishment" i clarify.
"I would say a lesson, which I learned, because after that i never got caught" he smiles cunningly.
"I see why you are such a perfezionista now "(perfectionist)
"Am I?" His smile doesn't leave his face.
"Have you seen your table?Your closet? Your house? You are a freak"
We both chuckled " You are a freak yourself"
I cock my head to the side with confusion.
"Why are you keeping the count of people you have killed?"
My smile drops and I frown.
"I...I never thought about that" I start, " I guess, it's some kind of a complex?A way to
show others and reassure myself of
my authority.To make people value and appreciate me-"
"Because your parents never did?"
I sigh, "Si"
He tucks a stand of my hair behind my ear.
"Aurora, you are the most professional assassin I have ever seen. You are smart and resourceful. And I'm sorry, but your parents are piece of shits for not seeing how amazing you are" he says caressing my chin.
This sudden confession makes blush.
"You" he continues "completely disarm me"
I take his hand.
"It goes both ways, mio fiamma "
"La tua fiamma?"(Your flame?) he asks and kisses my jaw.
"Sì, il mio" I say with desire in my voice. He lowers his kisses  and reaches my belly.
"So I am everything connected to hell?"
He chuckles and kissing my navel, which by some mysterious reasons makes me moan.
"You are a definition of it.Of hell. Of a sin" I barely utter.
"A sin?" he asks lifting his head and looking right into my eyes.
"Only committing a sin can bring so much pleasure" i explain.
He gets lower. He opens his eyes full of desire and fire.
Oh, that fire.
"Well, as a diavolo" he kiss a bellow my knee and moves to my thigh "I shall possess you"
"As a fiamma" he kisses  my inner thigh "I shall burn you"
"And as a sin" he places his face in between my legs. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, sniffing me. I blush of shyness and because of a sudden heat filling my body. Then finally he opens his eyes. We lock our eyes for the last time. " i shall be as pleasurable" He buries his face there. His tongue gently runs up and down my sex. When he pushes it in, and I cry his name. Loudly. He makes an approving groan, which vibrates my already sensitized part. The action leads to its logical ending.
"Dolce come al solito" he whispers, while I try to calm my trembling legs .(Sweet as usual).
He is above me again. The feelings are so overwhelming that I'm not able to breathe. I don't know what made this all so special this time.
Maybe because you missed him.
"Maybe you want a shower, sole?" He asks with a smirk.
Oh boy. Does he ever gets tired?
"You are insatiable, Don Daloi" I tease.
"With you, always, Morana"
——————————————————————————
hi friends<3
Oddio, another spicy chapter. Well, at least I hope that it is. I edited this and re-edited it like million times and I hope it turned out well, so let me know.

your humble author ;)