🌸Born From The Flower🌸

The drawing up there is mine :)
---------------------------

It was a bright and beautiful morning at the Warner Bros. Studio in this place they called California Burbank that is home to all cartoons who live there, the sun is shining, the birds fluttered and sing as they fly by.

The people were getting ready for work, and the toons getting ready to be on set on time well-fully memorizing their lines without messing it up. It was peace and quiet. To quiet to be exactly until the camera turn towards to the tower with a logo sign on it that stands for Warner Brothers, but this isn't just any tower, its the Water Tower it's where the Warners live, which is called home to them.

"Give me the remote!" A female voice said breaking the peace and quiet from inside.

"No! My hand was on it first!" A male voice said back to the female.

Inside the tower, the voices were from the two dog-like cartoon characters sitting on the couch.

One is a male who has on a blue sweater and a red cap known as Wakko Warner, the older brother and the other one is a female who has on a pink skirt and a flower band holding both of her ears known as Dot Warner, the youngest sister, aka the 'cute one'.

And they seemed to be fighting over the remote.

"So! I have been planning all week on watching my favorite show today!" Dot said trying to reach the remote from Wakko.

"Well, so did I!" Wakko said while holding the remote up high away from his sister.

Dot was struggling to reach since her brother is a little taller than her, but it doesn't manner to her right now, she then stands up on the couch and nearly got it.

She had her other hand on Wakko's red cap causing it to cover the middle child's eyes unable to see.

"Get off! I can't see!" Wakko was trying to push his sister away from him, but can't see a thing.

"Give me the remote! Now!" Dot was about to get it, but suddenly, Wakko managed to her push her off causing her to fall back.

And it wasn't enough to stop Dot. She got up as the middle Warner move his cap from his eyes and to see the youngest Warner tackling him off the couch falling with him.

They were on the floor forming a cloud blocking out all the cartoon violent actions, but only to see their arms and legs are sticking out from it.

Then another dog-like cartoon character came from the other room hearing all that racket. This one is another male who has on brown smokey topaz slacks known as Yakko Warner, the oldest brother of the other two.

And he see's his siblings were fighting over the remote. Again. He put his hands on his hips not amused by this because he see them always do this for the billion thousand times he last counted. This time, he walked towards them without telling them to stop. He instead managed to grabbed the remote from them without a single scratch on his arm.

Yakko then turned on the television putting on a channel that will get his sibs to stop. When he did that the other two stopped their squabbling by either pulling one's ear while the other biting the arm looking at what's on.

"Oooh!" Wakko and Dot said at the same, letting each other go and sat right back on the couch, watching what caught both of their attention.

Yakko placed the remote down on the couch and walked towards the door. "Sibs I'm going out for a walk today, I'll be right back, ok?"

"Okay!" Wakko and Dot responded back to him.

"Hey Dot?" Wakko call.

"Hm? Yeah?" Dot answered.