Bun Control

"Alright sweetie, and the finishing touches." Yakko said as he held up his baby sister in front of him for her to do the rest.

Lily concentrates as she was holding out a pear, and she slowly puts it in the middle of the fruit sculpture as the nose, nice and neat.

The youngest Warner wipes a sweat with relief then smiles that she did it.

"Finally, our Giusepe Arcimboldo tribute sculpture is complete!" Yakko smiles being proud at their beautiful artwork.

"And it only took us three months!" Dot smiles clasping her hands together.

Lily giggles clapping her hands.

"Who's Giusepe Arcimboldo again?" Wakko asked raised an eyebrow confused forgetting who the guy even is.

"I'm glad you asked Wakko!" Yakko smirks as the music starts to play, while the other two older Warner siblings look at each other annoyed that he was about to start singing.

Yakko bouncing musically wearing his usual scholars hat standing in front of a Italy map.

"In 16th century Italy-"

Ding dong!

Suddenly the door bell rings rudely interrupting him.

"Ah guess the song will have to wait." Yakko shurgs his shoulders looking at the fourth wall before he walks over to the door.

He opens the door, peeking out to see who is there, but finds no one. Turning his head to the left, he sees nothing, and then, turning to the right, he suddenly comes face to face with a man who seems to have appeared out of nowhere. The man is wearing glasses, a blue shirt, brown overalls, and black shoes.

The stranger emits a chilling chuckle, the creepiest you could imagine, invading Yakko's personal space.

Yakko stumbles backward, screaming in terror.

"Howdy, I'm Dwayne Lapistol, your new neighbor," the man greeted, gesturing to his farm that had just been positioned by a helicopter flying overhead. "I just came by to introduce myself and show you my buns."

The eldest Warner looks down to see him shaking his backside.

"Goodnight, Everybody!" Yakko waves to the audience before retreating indoors, poised to shut the door.

However, the man halts him by tugging Yakko's snout back out, gripping it firmly.

"Not those buns!" Dwayne releases Yakko's snout as he reaches into his pocket and then produces two charming and delightful little bunny rabbits. "These buns!"

"Awwwww!" exclaimed the two older siblings as Wakko and Dot popped their heads out, awestruck by the adorable bunnies.

Lily shyly peeked out from behind her older siblings, curious about the commotion, until her gaze fell upon the cute baby bunnies.

"Eek!" Lily squealed in excitement, her expression mirroring the awe on her older brother and sister's faces upon seeing them.

Dwayne keeps showcasing his talents to the audience.

"I've got big ones."

"Small ones."

"Even ones that come with their own bun-socks!" He pulls a bunny out of his pocket, which is wearing purple socks on its feet.

"Don't you just wanna—"

"I want dat bwunny!" Lily interrupts, jumping up and down excitedly and pointing at the bunny, not paying attention to the information Dwayne is sharing.