The Babysitter

(Rewritten this chapter because I accidently deleted it by mistake)
---------------------------

Today, the older Warners are suppose to be on set for the Reboot episode.

But the problem is they can't leave the youngest Warner all by herself in the Water Tower.

So they have to find someone to babysit their baby sister while they're gone.

Right now Dr. Scratchansniff is in his office walking back and forth with hands behind his back with a thinking expression on his face seem to be worried about something that's causing him to sweat a bit.

But what I mean from sweating a bit I meant he's a lot like he walk through the hot desert.

What's causing Dr. Scratchansniff to be so nervous?

Is it something that Mr. Plotz said to him to do something for the Warners?

The answer is yes its something about Mr. Plotz telling Doc to do something for the Warners today.

It all started when Dr. Scratchansniff was called to Mr. Plotz's office.

[Flashback]

Dr. Scratchansniff was called to meet with Mr. Plotz right away.

As the psychiatrist reached to the office he nervously takes a step forward and take a seat.

"Your wandering why I called you this early in the morning right?" The CEO asked.

"No sir, you didn't." Dr. Scratchansniff answered shaking his head.

"..."

Mr. Plotz realizes that he does has a point right there.

Plotz then slams his hands violently on the desk while standing up looking intimidating.

"BUT NO DON'T GET ME WRONG HERE! THAT'S NOT WHY I SUMMONED YOU HERE!" Plotz shouted. Causing a gust of wind to come literally out of his mouth.

Dr. Scratchansniff almost being blown away from all that.

Mr. Plotz clears his throat, relaxing his posture.

"Ahem, I have brought you here because I want you to help do some sort of favour for the Warners today." Plotz said.

"And vhat is it exactly?" The psychiatrist curiously asked.

Plotz bit his lips inhaling before exhaling, trying to form up a formal sentence.

"Well, since we all know those three zany pests have a new baby sibling around, right?" Plotz asked.

Dr. Scratchansniff nodded letting him to continue.

"They have their schedule to be on set is today."

"And vhat does it have to do with Lily?" Dr. Scratchansniff asked.

"They wanted someone to babysit her while their gone."

"Okay and um, vhat it had anything to do with me?" Scratchy asked.

"YOU! Dr. Otto Von Scratchansniff, need to babysit the baby sister." Plotz said.

"Wait so let me get this straight, the first thing you said to me back then that I have to keep the Varners under control?" Dr. Scratchansniff said.

"That's right." Plotz said.

"And now you are saying now that I have to watch over the baby Warner to keep her under control too?!" Scratchy added.

It looks like the psychiatrist is gonna scream and fall out of his chair and faint.