Warner She Wrote

On a cloudy day, a train has just came out rolling through the tunnel.

The train is called The Occident Express.

The people are at there own tables eating their foods, along with making some small talks.

The Warners are at their table taking a sip of their soup with a spoon.

Sadly, they were having trouble getting it into their mouths as the train keeps on bumping onto something on the railway tracks.

Every time they get a good spoon full of soup, it keeps slipping off and landed right back into they're bowls.

When there was another big bump happened again, this time they're soups came out of their bowls and it literally touched the the client like a fountain and then they came back down onto each of their exact rightful bowls leaving with no spills.

The older Warners then got an idea.

They throw away their spoons and got out a long twisty straws and placed them in their bowls and they start to drink it.

Lily is sitting in her highchair next to Wakko by the window, facing the opposite side of Yakko and Dot. Having trouble getting a sip out of her soup that it splash in her face instead from the bump of the train.

Lily inhales throwing her hands in the air and then drops them on her desk, showing that she gives up with a long exhales.

Wakko was right beside her noticing her struggles and her mess before he has got out a cloth and wipes her face and then takes out another extra twisty straw and place it in his baby sister's bowl and held the straw for her to drink it.

Lily gives him a thankful smile before taking a sip from her soup, enjoying it.

On the next side of the Warners' table, there was lady spoon feeding her pink poodle with ice cream. The lady then noticed the Warners are next too her as she looks over.

She even recognizes a familiar face.

"Oh darling."  The lady said, miss and drop the spoon before side hugging her poodle. Causing the bowel of ice cream to fall off and crash to the floor.

"Look it, is that celebrated detective hercule Yakko?" She said guessing who he is and she's correct.

Yakko stopped drinking his soup and heard his name was being called before he looks at the lady with a raised eyebrow. Dot even noticed as she was looking at the lady too.

The pink poodle starts barking putting her paw on her owner getting herself from the side hug as she continues to bark and looked down at her ice cream that was on the floor.

"Oh ho, is GiGi scared of the nice detective?" The lady asked petting her poodle as she is still barking.

The four Warners were looking at GiGi and the lady weirdly before they look at each other not amused.

"Oh GiGi." The lady said.

The poodle known as GiGi jumped off the table and starts running around and head towards to her ice cream and went underneath the other people's table.

One woman starts screaming from this. GiGi then came out from underneath the desk and onto the table knocking over the food before jumping off and ran over to another table and tug on it as she pulled the table cloth off with the food on it too.

Then GiGi saw a meat and she picks it up with her mouth before running off again.

"Oh GiGi you scam." The lady, owner of her pink poodle teases.

"Doggie!" Lily said pointing at GiGi.

"Awww!" The older Warners said hearing their little sister's voice.