Meet the Older Warners' Baby Brother!

Today, Dr. Scratchansniff has taken the Warners to the park for them to play. He was sitting on bench relaxing in the cool breeze.

Yakko is sitting on the bench next to him, looking up on his phone.

Dot is on the swing, seeing how high she can go.

And Wakko is playing catch with his baby sister Lily with a red ball.

"Ready Lily!" Wakko asked.

"Ya!" Lily replies, nodding her head ready to catch.

"Catch!" He throws the ball lightly.

The red ball bounces over to the baby Warner and she catches it.

"Alright throw it back to me!" Wakko did the gesture that he is open.

Lily giggles using her baby strength and throw the ball back to her older brother.

"Whoa!" Wakko quickly rans forward and caught the ball. "Wow cupacke, I didn't know you can throw like that, did Yakky feed you something healthy enough that cause you to have that much of a strength!? He did, did he huh?"

The baby Warner giggles clapping her hands.

"That explains it, I always wondered and very curious on what does he even feed you with this time." Wakko wondered, with a curious look while looking up for a moment. "I should probably ask him about that later, since I wasn't paying any attention from when's the last time I fed you your food and of course bottle feeding you too."

"Hmm..."

"Oh well, you ready to catch the ball again Lilykins!"

Lily nodded her head.

The middle child swings his arm around in a circular motion and throws the ball. But instead of coming towards Lily it went over her that is too high for her to catch.

"Oops... maybe I threw it a little bit too high." Wakko realised his mistake.

The youngest Warner watches as the shadow of the ball flew over until the bouncing toy crashed landed into the brushes.

"Huh. Guess I don't know my own strength." Wakko shrugged his shoulders before removing his sleeve sweater that shows a little muscle bump. When he poked it, it jiggles like jiggly jello.

"All!"

Wakko looks up when he heard Lily yelled *ball* in baby talk who is waddling towards the bushes to where her ball went.

"Hey now! Becareful sweetie, don't wonder too far in there and trip over anything over your own feet!" He said cupping his hands over his mouth, making his voice sound louder for his baby sister to only hear him in which she did.

"Otay!"

Lily chirps before going through the bushes to look for her ball.

Wakko watches her disappear into the bushes as he hopes she be okay in there.

---------------------------

The youngest Warner came through to the other side of the bushes and looks around for the ball.

"All?" She then looked in front of her to see it.

"All!" She giggles getting out from the bushes and waddle towards it.

As she bends down about to pick up the ball and go back to the park, she then noticed a light orb flew around her that got her attention.

"Mm?" She looks up to see more of the light orbs forming around, a few distance from her.