Gold Meddlers

I hope you guys like this art I did up there. It was worth of shot to make it so this chapter looks good and presentable!
---------------------------

Wakko Warner was setting up the campfire, he rubbed the two sticks together in a cartoon-y speed to lit it up. Once he saw the spark and made the sizzle sound he blew it warm and the tiny fire starts to form bigger and bigger. He then drops it in the pile of wood and the fire had gotten more bigger than before.

Lily sits on Yakko's lap looking at the light of the fire, she admires how bright it is that you can see the reflection of it in her eyes.

"Alright, now let's see." Wakko went into the bag looking for something.

"Marshmellows, Grahm crackers, and-"

Wakko paused before gasping looking at his hand, he then looked through the bad. "Oh no. no no no. I forgot the chocolate!"

Yakko, Dot, and Lily gasp.

Lily looked down making a sad hum that she never get to try s'mores for the first and Yakko noticed her face which breaks his heart to see his baby sister so sad that he patted her head to comfort her. "It's okay Lily, don't be sad we'll find another way to get chocolate." He reassures her.

"But what's the point of a camping trip without the s'mores?" Wakko cries throwing is head back on the log.

Then all of a sudden there was stomping that was heard. A large, blonde hair man comes into view. He leans down towards Wakko's height.

"Um, excuse me, but you cannot be here." His accent sounded like an Australian? I don't know...

Yakko sprung up while holding Lily in his arms. "Hey! Maybe this guy's got chocolate." He points.

Dot hops behind him. "Yeah mister! You got any chocolate?"

Wakko came beside his siblings.

"Please!" The older siblings pleaded while the youngest only did a double blink with her eyelashes flickering doing her adorable face.

"What? No!" The man shook his head.

The older Warners whine. "Aww why not?" They asked at the same time.

"Because this is not Wonka Willy's playdate!" He then swiftly turns around raising his arms. "This is the Greek Games!"

The Warners looked around. They now see that they are totally in a stadium. The News reporters are around and the contestants were practicing their warm up.

"Huh, so it is." Yakko notes with a nod.

"And I!" The blond hair man said jabbing his thumb to his chest. "Am Neils Niedhart, the overwhelming favorite, to win all the gold medals!" He said, pointing to the case of medals

There was a sign on it that said 'Reserved 4 Nils' sign then it fall.

Wakko's face lit up. "Hey look! Foiled wrapped chocolates!"

"Oo, so fancy!" Dot smiles.

"Looks like we're gonna have to become 'Gold Meddlers'!" Wakko made up the name of the team.

"Title of the sketch?" Dot asked clasping her hands together.

"Title of the sketch." Wakko answered with a smile crossing his arms. The title appeared above the four Warner's head.

Suddenly the trumpets start blowing gaining their attention as they turn their heads.

Nils looked down. "It's starting! Okay, bye-bye!"

Lily looked down at the man's feet, watching as they lightly touches the ground.

"No squatters in the stadium until after the games are over." Nails claims. "That's when the urban decay sets in." With that serious deep voice.